Reviews for Forgotten Sheet Music
ghostreader chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
hmm...i feel like i've read this before...

are you the same author-sad songs remind me?

anyway it was interesting reading this in the third person narrative
InsaneOleander chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
oh yayy! Are you doing this story again? Are you even the same author?

I don't know. but I'm excited because I like this so far.
ann chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
hahahah andrew's ex gf is michelle?you are a clever motherfucker.
Ashley chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I just reviewed and I can't even figure out if this is the same author as before or not, so if it's not sorry that I assumed you were. Haha. But yeah, I'm excited to see what's going to happen.
noodleashy143 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I loved the old story, but this one looks like it will be good too. I'm happy to see stuff from you again!
she goes rawr chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
m if only guys were this devoted. readz like these give me false hopes. KEEP WRITING, it gives me something to look forward to haha.
blessed-dragon chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
That was an interesting little story. I certainly enjoyed it. A snippet in the life of fuck buddies. Friends with benefits. Whatever it is people call it. It made me pity Stan and envy her at the same time, I think. That's actually pretty sad on my part. But that is all besides the point. I liked the way you kind of put all of her thoughts in parenthesis. I think that's how you spell it. At first I found it all to be annoying but the more I got into the story, the more I decided that I didn't job!
burkle chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
YEAH!I'd write you a real review, but I'm so excited to read the re-written version of this story that I can't. But I promise I will when you post the next chapter (hint). lol

~emjay
Sad Songs Remind Me chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
i thoght i cld trust u. but i gues i waz wrung, slut. u suck. u suck for takin advenatege of mi trust. i thght we were bffz 4ever. waz it liez? u no wat? I hpe u hav another drink n drive urself home. srsly. ure so fucking dumb. i cant stand itt. u stole this from meh. and i kno that im dumb n stupid, but i thght we were friendz. why wld u do thiz to meh? Y? i cant stand u and ur liez. u need 2 waatche urself becuz i hav peoplez dat no peoplez. i cld hav u srsly hurt. watch ur backk biatch. srsly. IF ANYONE ELSE IS READING THIS WELL YOU SHOULDNT BE EVEN THOUGH I PUT IT IN A REALLY PUBLIC SETTING.

aShLeY