Reviews for Do You Know?
Pergamentina chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Hahaha. xD

I had this sort of conversation with a friend of mine. Amusing.

Umm... I think there is no winner, because Jo Sally didn't stopped the 'you know, I know' part and you continued - making you more err... surviving? While Jo Sally, had a good point.

So, I don't know. But it's still funny to read, since I had to re-read almost each line slowly, trying to imagine how it would sound. :D
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
My head hurts. O.o
Asinine Epiphany chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I'd like to think that I'm pretty intelligent, but I just cannot follow this. Although, I suspect if I heard it I'd have an esier time. It actually seemed to me like she won but I may be wrong.
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
you won...claps...yay
Precious Death's Whisper chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Heh! That's great. I practice the same sorts of fights with my friends. I believe you won here. Good job!

PDWP.S. Thanks for the review. To answer your question, it was to one person in particular. :)
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
lol Cute! Sounds like something me and my brother would do.
Cloudsinthesky chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
It sounds kind of like your sister won. or do you know what your talking about. to tell the truth i couldn't follow it so you both would have beaten me. yeah i right a lot of romance and happy stuff because i wish it could happen but i'm done with love. My earlie stuff is more angst. Yeah so wierd conversation, kind of random, this is a long message...
Hiho chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
You really had this conversation? How very for reviewing me.