Reviews for A Trace of Serenity
lowPROFILE chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
The cake is a lie, I just know it.
XxSiennaxX chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
I'm really enjoying your story so far and can't wait to find out who Nathaniel owed the favour to that caused her to be chosen. I hope she'll somehow come into contact with one of her brothers again - to know that she's not the only one who survived that long.

I can't wait to read more, please update soon!
kjm92 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I like your story so far please continue!
ValentineKane chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
I really like the rewrite so far. It seems like you've added a little more depth to the characters. I'm excited to see where it will go for here, and I can't wait for more.
samm chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Yaaay you updated :-D can't wait for more...your story is so intriguing PLEASE UPDATE SOON :-)
Dalek17 chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
I was caught up in this story as soon as I read the first few sentences. Great hook. You need a little more meat to the story, though. I love vampire stories, writing one myself. Not up here yet, though. This is awesome, keep going!
Twilights-Guardian chapter 13 . 11/4/2009
Hello -

I am sorry to say that I do not review fics as often as I should, but whenever I find a gem like this, I end up hitting that review button.

Wonderful plot, love the mysteriousness of it all. The characters are beautiful, and very easy to fall in love with. I can't decide on a favorite though .

You have a great way with descriptions too, I was afraid of Victoria too for a moment [She's SCARY!]. Can we like nail her to a stake and pour holy water all over her?

I am terribly sorry this is not a 'well-rounded' review, but i find nothing to gripe about.

I am utterly enthralled by this story, and am looking forward to the next installment

Twilight
Cylara chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
I had forgotten how much I enjoyed the first few chapters of this story. It's late and I don't really have anything constructive to offer, but I wanted to let you know I'm following along still and that I really like this story so far. And everything about the plot makes sense to me. :)
Oilux chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
I have only read halfway through chap. 3 but this story is amazing!

I cant wait to finish it!

Keep writing!
RoseSama35 chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
This was nice having a longer chapter. It gave me more to enjoy! _ Now to answer some of your questions.

For some light critism, you might want to read over the chapter a little more carefully. I noticed in a few places some words repeated themsevles, or you had a comma where you mean to put a period or something like that. It was just samll stuff.

As far as the plot is concerned, it seems to moving along steadily. I'm still not sure where it's going, but that's okay. It's only chapter four, and I have plenty of chapters to go. As far as the characters are concerned, they are still pretty shallow. I'm not sure at all what to make of Alexander, but I think that's what you're aiming for. As far as Maveth, the main character, I don't think we are really getting into her head well. Yes, I understand her thought pattern but it seems...bland. On top of that, for this to be in the horror section, I'm still not scared yet. In fact, I'm not even worried about getting scared anymore lol

As far as up to chapter four is concerned, it feels like it's fit better in the fantasy section. But the story is still interesting. I want to know what's going on, and where it is going. You've got me wondering and I'm ready to keep reading!
RoseSama35 chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
As always, nicely done! There's no doubt about your great writing skills at all. I guess I'm just gonna have to get used to the short chapters of this story. Also, I'm wondering when the fear-factor is going to come in. But don't worry, I'm still early in the story and the plot is interesting enough to keep me moving forward, scary or not! _
RoseSama35 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Another nice, short, and simple chapter. They only problem that I really noticed is that a few words are missing here and there. You just may wanna read of the chapter and check for them. But other than that, spotless!

As I said before, it's still interesting. And I'm hoping that the chapters do get a bit longer. All the more to enjoy! _
RoseSama35 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Well so far so good! You've got a very interesting first chapter and I'm looking forward to reading more! _
Refi chapter 12 . 5/31/2009
the story is great its not slow but tempting, more like a page-turner you cant put down...its amazing...m really looking forward to what happens next...please!please write soon..m way too curious and..this is a 4/5 rated story!...so far...but its getting better by the page...awesome story!:D

keep up the good work,

P.S please write the next chapters as soon as possible;)
LookinGlass chapter 12 . 5/12/2009
I figured I'd stop being a ghost reader, and review. (Isn't getting a review just lovely?)

I really do like how your story is going so far.

It did seem a little choppy, but I don't think there's much you can do about that... sometime it just happens, and there's no real fix for it.
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »