Reviews for ADHD Kid
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Comparing a person to Jesus...didn't work for me.

But I'm sorry about your friend.

Rowan.
bookface31 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Yeah, I thought this was gonna be a funny poem, but I was wrong. Nice shot!

I'm sorry if this is about your friend, and I really hope everything turns out happy in the end...

-bOOkface31-
Hay chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
ok im pretty sure i know who this is about and i cant believe it...do u still have feelings for him? huh well its a great poem and keep up the good work.
Around.about chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
This poem screams with a powerful sense concern. It seems like you care greatly for your friends and your style is very simple and straight to the point.

Great Job,Sejse
Just One More Author chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
See, when I began to read "ADHD Kid" my first thoughts were of some hilarious poem about a crazy kid who chases after shiny things like a dog after the mailman, mouth foaming and tongue wagging in the breeze. Turns out I was wrong, but, if you intended to disarm people with the title, you did a good job (with me, at any rate.)

Feeling like your prayers aren't enough, watching on as nothing happens, is something I've gone through a lot. But I really liked that last line - "Someday, Someday". It adds hope, that "have patience and wait" voice that keeps the poem from being an unhappy "God, what aren't you helping?" miniature rant.

Very good.
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
this is sad...hope your friend gets better...
Cloudsinthesky chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Your more then just a friend with him but not in a lover type way, he hides his real self behind black and you just want him to be real to you. That's what i got from this, it's written very well, i like it a lot.