Reviews for L'Oiseau De Feu, The Bird Of Fire
Update please!
sunny-california chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
update!
Stella chapter 7 . 6/30/2007
i lovee this story! pleease update soon.
My Chemical Music Box chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
I like this. I just read the whole thing then. Keep updating!
Lakada chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
Wow, that story is incredable. One of the best ones I've read so far.

I too would reccomend proofreading it. Try getting with a friend and doing it, or read it out loud to yourself. Sometimes our minds skip over little gramatical errors. :)

I would agree with what's been said, and, with a little editing, I think your story could be something truly great.

-Kirsten
Mellon-Collie chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Intersting story. Just a word about your title: in french "the bird of fire" is "L'oiseau de feu". "Le oiseau de incendie" doesn't mean anything and is gramatically incorrect.
khaoskit chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
It's a nice story, all in all. It'd be better though if refined and written in true book format. There's alot of fuzz and unnecessary words hidden in the text. This makes it very confusing for the reader to comprehend.

What I suggest you do is print out a copy of your story, take a red pen and make it bleed. Then go back and trype in all of your corrections, fixing things that you missed from before again. Print out another copy and so on and so forth until you feel satisfied with the piece as a whole.

There's no telling how many times I use this same technique when writing out a story. The first draft is so frail and yielding that corrections are simple to make.

3 You can chunk the advice if you want, but just know that this is a very interesting story. If it were easier to read, I'm sure more and more people would get hooked. Good luck on the continuous works here.

-Jade