Reviews for Treacherous Games with the Male Ego
silentxscream chapter 22 . 9/16/2006
I love her attitude..she's so cool when she said "strike three, your out!" I love her personality..so omg..lol!
Eclipsed Mind chapter 22 . 9/16/2006
i just sat down and read this story from the very beginning. and i hate that you havent finished it yet. i need to know what happens next
fox of the night chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
hey love the chapter, what she did to ken, i wish i had enough in me to do that to someone lol but i guess i'm a whimp. anywho i don't if my idea would be good but you could always get her to drink to much and she ends up getting alcohol poisoning, or some sort of suicidle thing, i don't know i'm not much help lol anywho do whatever you think would be best for the story. please update soon though.
rockMus chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
Cool chapter but i didnt like as much as some others through. i just want to kno wat the (c) is for the other chapters does it mean copyright?
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
hey.. another awesome chapter...i loved the part in the cafeteria although im not quite sure i understood why she did it... im a losty.. nywayz hope u get ur 30 reviews so u can put the next chapter up ]
WandererofDreams chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
wow... she told him... hahaha, that was great. and please you can't end it now? what your poor devoted readers do? why we would simply die! haha, just kidding, but i love this story, its great.
Sam chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
awesome awesome chapter! u have to continue it and u cant give up please! im dying to know what will happen...keep up the amazing work ..ciao! other people..REVIEW SO SHE RITES MORE..hehe:P..byee
shattered.heart.baby chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
I think this was the best chapter. Well written and emotional and the whole bit. Also, the thing with Ken was awesome,although maybe she shouldn't have kissed him. Update soon !
shattered.heart.baby chapter 21 . 9/15/2006
Aw. That's so cute ! And I like the "I'd bet a hundred red M&M's..." part.
books4me chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
Okay, you have got to tell Rachel to stop pushing away Dev!

PLEASE!

But, otherwise, very good chapter. I love your characters.

I can't wait to read the next bit,

* Books4mE *
icedfaerie chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
great chapter! GO RACHEL!
lovefiction chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
update...
Striped Leopard chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
Awesome chapter!
kelyn chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
okay so i would totally write thirty reviews myself if fictionpress would let me. sadly they won't. and i want another damn chapter!...please!

~K
Nine-Black-Roses chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
mroe new things oh goody.:)

another funky chapter but the suspence of wat will happen to devlin going to end! simply cant wait

i have an idea she cud get run over or walk into traffic coz shes blinded by something cliche like tears or the big L

well donexx