Reviews for Treacherous Games with the Male Ego
craze0102 chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
hey, this is the first time i'm reviewing though i really like the story. the chapter was good but i think it could have had more details. you could have spent more time on the individual scenes. Pls update. take care.
brunettefrenchgirl chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
Lol C'est toujours aussi bien. J'adore toujours autant Devlin vivement la suite héhéhé
Anne Onymus chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
why dont you kill ken off instead? that would be fine my my :D. he is SUCH an ASSHOLE! please please please post soon.-Annie
jukeboxsabotage chapter 21 . 9/10/2006
hey. i think this is really amazing work, though Rachel seems a little screwed up in the head at times. lol. Devlin is some guy to put up with her shit. seriously. he is SO hers. i have a question though. when did she find out about Ken and gang's plan? did you mention it? did i miss it? when i read the chapter of her dissing him because of the bet i was like...say wha? i did think it'd be something like that, but there was no mention of it earlier(or so i think). xD

21 chapters in one go. wow. now my eyes are blurry. lol

keep it up! looking forward to the update. how many more chapters to go?

-Shayne
Caitlin Outerbridge chapter 21 . 9/10/2006
Nope, haven't given up on you. Yet. Just kidding. Sorry about waiting so long before answering answering but I haven't had much time to catch up on other people's stories. I just read the last 8 chapters or so and I have to admit that when Rachel got attacked by the biker and she didn't die I found the story was getting a bit long, but now that I have seen what you have done with it, I think it is better that you let her live. Update soon! Caitie
silentxscream chapter 21 . 9/8/2006
probably my favourite chapter..it was very touching at the end! I loved it..update soon..btw da dual chapter thing's great!
googoo chapter 21 . 9/6/2006
Dual chapters rule the world! Iliked this update a lot the story is going to end i dont really want it to but i guess it has to sometime sooner or laterright?
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 21 . 9/5/2006
yay! have i told you how i love and appreciate all the uberhard work you have put into this? well, i'm doing it now. you rock! (that's three exclamation points all at once- pretty special)anyway, it's good to see the real rachel back. she's come a long way and i'm glad she and devlin are finally making peace with each other and rachel is trying to figure out what she really wants. needless to say, he's right behind her, but we'll let her ponder the obvious for awhile.
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 21 . 9/5/2006
aw.. this chapter made me... go... aw.. but srsly.. realli cute chapter.. or chapters... hehe.. yer dual chapters are cool...thanx for not killing her off.. lol...good work.. waiting for u to updaate next... ]
rockMus chapter 21 . 9/4/2006
hi! i hope ur not still gonna kill off rachel coz dont. i wanna c her and devlin back together plz! Overall it was a great chapter i love this story!
Kiyane chapter 21 . 9/4/2006
sup?

i love the dual chapter, the raedev moments but ugh...I hate Paige. Lol, but I loved Rae's comments!

mzta k'na? It's all good with me, pero nakakaasar kasi balik na sa skwelahan bukas ng umaga...*groan*

y is dev with paige? this chapter indicated that he still had strong feelings (very strong) for Rae, so y date d skank?

well take care D! msg me sumtym Trish

p.s. u still thinking of killing her off?
Striped Leopard chapter 21 . 9/4/2006
Oh my god, I love this chapter! Also how you explained how she was dealing with what happened was brilliant. Please update soon!
books4me chapter 21 . 9/4/2006
Aw, I loved it! (Thanks for the double chapter!)

I really did not want this chapter to end.

They are so cute.

Please let them get together eventually.

Keep up the great work,

* Books4mE *
icedfaerie chapter 21 . 9/4/2006
Loved this dual chapter! It was amazing and just so lengthy! Poor Devlin and Rachel, can't wait until the next chapter.
kelyn chapter 21 . 9/4/2006
i liked them. i def. hate paiges character thats for sure.

~K