Reviews for Treacherous Games with the Male Ego
Randomisation chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
i like this! please continue!
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
I am no longer giving that out, with that do you mean you will not proceed with this atory and re writing? because i like it, the stroy i mean. good that a girl has some back bone for oncem its always sellf asteem low girlies nice to see a story with some fire in it, and as for cunnings will he be the joker in the deck or just eye candy, or will you change the ken to him? wait, does she even want a ken? okay now i am very confused. damn, you tell me!
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
well i havent seen this before so its nice to know the Ken P. and i guess rachel is the barbie? and she is acting barbie bad ass barbie?
Marine Wifey chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Dude! I want to read more! AKA: Update! Is it just me, or is there more cussing in this version then in the other one? Anyway, love the story! You rock! Later!
HawkDancer chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I never read the original, but this is awesome! Whoo, go Rachel! .

Happy Writing!

~HawkDancer
shattered.heart.baby chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
I like this one better. Much better. It's written more maturely but the characters are still themselves. Although Rachel is a cold bitch ! Update soon !
punkr0ckchck chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
i like this version ).
dimethylmercury chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
I can't really remember the original... but is the re-write different? I mean these first two chapters...I don't really think they went along these lines right? But anyway... I like it too(: BTW, in the first chapter, you should have typed parents instead of parent's, and in the second chapter..it should be been instead of bee... just wanted to point that out... no offense or anything.. update soon!(:
yonderwindow chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
hey! i read the old version, except i don't really remember it lol...but i really like this version! update soon!
TwentyPoundNote chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Ohh, Rachel has a reputation? i like that. I love Chris and his gayness, he's hilarious. I love the flashbacks, they're very effective. Umm, good job, I can't wait for the next update!
TwentyPoundNote chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
The first part was soo sad, it made me cry.

Hehe...teacher bashing, Rae has a big mouth that's very cool, stories are so much more interesting then.
chocolategoodness chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Where did the first version go? I haven't got the chance to read it?:(
CallaBunny chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Woah. That was really weird. I was reading your story (again). Now, I was on chapter five, when all of the sudden there are no more chapters and a WAY different first chapter! I like the new style of your revision, though. But, do you have this story on a different site or something(?), 'cause I kinda wanna read the old one again. Or do you think you might be able to email it to me? I don't know, but I was really enjoying it.

Can't wait to see what happens in this version,

me.
beaver chapter 27 . 12/28/2006
because i want to be your chocolate instead of your crushed subway cookies (and i swear you lied there at the end of your chpt.7! you prolly eat those twice a week! :P)... i decided to submit a review. yesh. okay, fine, i said i was going to read this after projects and hmw and shiat... but POO you made me waste a whole afternoonnight making me read this. :P i just cudnt stop reading it. well, i must say, i liked the ending. no, i loved it :) hehe. i hate stories with disappointing endings but this one was just perfect. meehee. so. yeah. you know, id pay however amount of money i have in my bank account to buy god's eyebrows, but id steal all of bill gate's money to make this story mine :) MUAHAHA. yesh, maybe im overexaggerating. nah, im not :P

hm i actually dont have any negative comments. and no its not because im lazy and cant be bothered to type it. okay? believe moi okipokes? :)

gah. i dont know what else to write. well i hope your enjoying your holidays ! and ill torture you with lots of french questions once school starts cuz ur such a smartass in that class :P dont try and hide it, i know your marks! hahaha meep. well im off. its almost 2 and i need sleep :) im going to go watch deathnote2 tmr XP muahaha. yeahp. so bb! and i hope i will find time to read all of your other stories too! (ack, but before your other ones i musto finisho that one you sent me)

JANE!
beaver chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
hey you know what. you're going to kill me when i tell you this, but i havent havent STILL havent read that story you sent me. to sushi and sim and nini as well. yeah. im really sorry. ive been busy and yes, very lazy... gah. well i want to finish reading THIS story first over anythign else, well, not projects and homeworks i guess haha sorry bout that, so... the story you sent me will probably have to wait a few more months ;) okay, ill try one month. but then theres exams and all that shiat to worry about and you KNOW how slow i read. yes, one chapter one month. GAH this story will take over two years to finish. wait three? OKAY sorry this is a review-thing and ive made no comment bout your story :P oops. wel im going to start reading from the beginning again cuz ... oh just cuz! so well after im done ill write here or tell you personally or w/es okipokes? we have one week and a bit left of winter holiday- gah, so much work how can we call it a holiday. nvm. bb for now :)
391 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »