Reviews for Treacherous Games with the Male Ego
books4me chapter 27 . 12/15/2006
Oh, my! I am so sorry! I was convinced I had reviewed already...

Nice ending, it leaves many possibilities open.

Uhm... I imagine beta-ing requires a lot of time (which I tend not to have), but if you still don't have anyone, I could try.

That was a good story. :)

* Books4mE *
JaimeG chapter 27 . 12/14/2006
Wow, I'm so glad I decided to continue reading this story... truthfully a couple of times I thought about forgetting about it... but I'm glad I didn't. Thanks
Fresh Harvest chapter 27 . 12/14/2006
Hmm... I didn't discover this story earlier, though, in a way, it's nice for me because I didn't have to wait to see all the chapters coming out.

To be honest, I didn't really expect to like this story, and I wasn't sure at first why I hadn't stopped reading yet. Some of the stuff in it made me uncomfortable, like the language and just the general attitude and activities of the people.

But, in the end, the characters seemed-real. And it was really rewarding.

Rachel, she kind of confused me at times, scared me at others... but in the end, I like how you showed why she was the way she was, and how you showed her conquering the fear. Good stuff.

I liked all of her friends-they were all great people, and really supportive. :) I also did like Nathan, though at times I wasn't sure how I felt about him, either-in the end, he's a wise and caring older twin.

From the start, I liked Devlin. I have to admit, though, that I liked Ken more at first. But when I started noticing subtle foreshadowing, I began to hope desperately that, in the end, Rachel would not be with Ken. I remember in one of the chapters, you asked for input on how the relationships should go. That scared me, but I'm glad that things worked out this way in the end :)

I really liked Devlin. In a way, he's confusing and he does stuff wrong, too, but it just shows that he's human. But besides from being human, he's also really caring-caring enough to stick around. I like that. :)

I'm not sure how I feel about the ending. In a way, it felt so abrupt for me... but, at the same time, not so abrupt that I think I've been ripped off. I guess it works :) Maybe the only thing I didn't really like was that she went off on a tangent of how it didn't matter whether or not things worked out between them, when I really wanted them to. Who knows, haha. P

No, but overall, it was a good story. Great job :) And have an awesome day. I hope this review is at least interesting, though I guess it's not completely helpful with reference to constructive criticism or completely dripping with reference to flattery.

Once again, well done. )
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 27 . 12/12/2006
aw
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 27 . 12/11/2006
yay! you made it!

i love the ending. it's not cliche, like they got married and had a boy and a girl and a dog and a white picket fence and lived (omg) happily ever after.

it was real. the relationship could've ended. i couldn't been true love or true lust. they argued and still cared about each other. devlin had five words instead of three.

and the greatest part was that they didn't just get each other- rachel got herself back and that was really good. perhaps the more important part. except we're all hopeless romantics, so whatever.

anyway, i'm so glad you stuck this one out. it's been a pleasure reading!

-Skeeter the Groundhog

p.s. you lasagna is my potato soup or sugar cookies on christmass morning, and your story was definitely one or the other. you made it!
o chapter 27 . 12/11/2006
Awesome! That was an ending totally worth the wait! iT wasnt disappointing in the least.

Im soo sad it's over but then I have yor other story to look forward to so goud luck with that!
Caitlin Outerbridge chapter 27 . 12/11/2006
YES! I LOVE IT. Plain and simple.
Anne Onymus chapter 27 . 12/11/2006
CONGRATS! such a good story; such a good ending! You did AMAZING. Keep up the good work in other stories!

-Annie with Love
Nova Light chapter 27 . 12/11/2006
I'm so glad you didn't kill her off. Honestly, I think you're the first writer who considers killing characters in such a cold blood:P I always somehow grow and cultivate the characters to become a part of me.

I can so relate to Rachel, when I read that dancing with Kens friends scene, being a slut, not letting anyone in. Never saying I love you. Totally me. Rachel is me. And maybe Rachel is every one? Who knows... Anyways - delighted to read your story. Good effort :)
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 27 . 12/10/2006
yellow! so i think im one of the people that reviewed a few times.. actually i cant remember if i hav before.. ive read so many stories that i've forgotten but anyway i wuld lik to giv u a big mushy thanku for finishing this story and doing it in such a sweet way.. loved the ending ].. keep writting... merry xmas
shattered.heart.baby chapter 27 . 12/10/2006
That was such a short chapter ! But it's finally done ! And they ended up together ! Yay ! Ha. Keep writing, but promise you won't do a sequel. it'll kill the story
yonderwindow chapter 27 . 12/10/2006
i liked it :) great job
Semicharmed love chapter 27 . 12/10/2006
Yay! That was so cute. The song fit perfectly! I can't believe its over, though. :[[ I really enjoyed reading TGME and I can't wait to read your new story!
invizygirl chapter 27 . 12/10/2006
great ending to a terrific story. good work sweetie.
Ray Ray and Beanzie chapter 27 . 12/10/2006
hiya..its me Sam..omg ur DONE! i LOVED LOVED LOVED the end..so cute..and im definitely waiting to read more of Defining Disaster..seems very interesting..i love your stories and your writing style so im shure itll be awesome..so keep up the awesome work and ciao!
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »