Reviews for Still Untitled
Tonks chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is epic. RAWWK!
Spiralling chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Love this one.

"She curses like a sailor but she sighs over the men"

and

"She’s sweet sixteen and still convinced she’s gonna save the world

Today."

Some of my favourite lines of all. This is just really good.

Thanks,

sam xx
Heise chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I really like it ... the Pan reference was rather powerful to me, since I'm a big fan of Peter Pan. Idk. I really like it. _
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I feel like that describes me, too! Glitter lipgloss and sushi are some of my favorite things. Occassionally the meter/rhythm seems off, but that could just be me... so, cool.
Duuude chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I was seriously planning on lurking but then I decided I like this song and you deserve comments. God knows how much I love them, teehee. Anyway, I'd love to hear how this sounds like everyone else said. hee. If you sing.. man I would listen to your music fo'sho! xD Nice Job. ]
NotReallyAnything chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Hey! That's ME!

Okay, not really. I really love this, though. do you have the music in your head to this? I'd love to sing it, but every melody I try just doesn't fit. Oh well. Anyway, great job, I love it!

Nora
you're so postmodern chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I love this because it's she's so real and flawed, but her dreams are so beautiful yet naive. It reminds it of me; who I wanna be, too. It'd be cool to hear it sung as a song since the lyrics are so good.
Dyo chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Very nice. I like the way you write, it's very captivating.
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
this is really good. it's one of those things that speaks to almost every girl, but you can tell you really put your heart and sole into it. fabulous!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That was sweet; I liked it a lot. I'm just not sure about the rhythm and some of the rhyming, you could try splitting some lines up. But, in any case, this reminds me of me! Ha, reminds me of my childhood dreams - I had stars in my eyes and everything :P (and I'd try to make this reality in a game of pretend LOL)
LuckyClover26 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I'm not a lurk.

Really. Honest.

Well, I am reviewing, aren't I?

Are you a musician? Really, I want to know. I haven't quite figured out how they fit together with a song, and rhythym and stuff, and if you're not at least a little bit musical, you wont have the slightest idea what I'm talking about. Oh well.

But as lyrics, they are very good. And I don't give compliments lightly. (Or reviews, as a matter of fact.) Kudos to you.
nyteMARES chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
i love it. literally, i love. it was awesome. just...the words you used and rhyming was perfect. im adding it to my faves (the first one on there)n because its that good. keep writing.
Becks chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I really love this. It reminded me a bit of me. I especially(sp?) liked the line about the stars. And the mini gods with sunburned noses D That was great. Anyways this made me happy. Keep up the great writting.
grrrL chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
oh, i like this! it makes me feel inspired, for some strange reason, to love life. which is a good thing! haha! and i like how the normal girl is the one epitomized here, and how it speaks of being comfortable in your own skin. it's a very positive piece, and it totally made me smile. :)
Athena chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
YE.

Hmm. I really like the verses but I can't really get into the chorus; the rhythm and rhyme don't appeal to me as much, I guess. But NICE ONE! you seem to like to write poetry/songs? Which I'm hopeless at, by the by. But good job. And I love the sunburned nose thing. _