Reviews for Why
Gary Roscoe Johnson chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Damn it, Sierra. You almost made me cry.
LightWhereTheSunDontShine chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was very inspiring. I'm shocked by the feeling. Wow, I never thought of it like that.
Utamaru chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Thank you... for writing that and for being there. Thank you.
Rick chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Wow, just wow. I originally didn't review this because there are no words to do it justice. Its very emotional, and straight from the heart. A lot of people do little fics like this, but rarely do they come from the perspective of someone who is actually there and actually experiences the lose that you describe. Its well done and very well put together. See, this is why I tell you to be safe every time I talk to you!
Shane Rager chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Sierra that is beautiful and yet brutally honest I admire you for speaking your mind. You are my Hero. If anyone gives you any shit for this let me Friend,Shane
myheartwantsyou chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
i have unending respect for the soldiers in iraq and support them as i have family there myself this is a good poem but i do not and never will support this war we never needed. that is why people are dying. because of someone else's political intrests. i'm sorry for the loss.
Tina chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Please know you and all the Soldiers are in my thoughts and pryers. wish you and all the others a Safe Return.

Tina
Camille chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Wow, there's really no response for that, except to say it's obviously very heartfelt.

You're right in that most of us have no way to know what the soldiers are going through and probably don't support them the way we should - but protesting the war does not equal not caring about the lives being lost there, or cheapening the efforts of the people fighting the battles.