Reviews for Fingertips
Banshee Junior chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
The tension here is so tangible it could be sliced into slices! This is really true of many of the budding relationship I have seen that go through the stage you're talking about. Even when they stay perfectly still, you can feel the air changing here. Even the way you've placed syllables make them feel heavy, even when they're not. Wonderful.
S.C.R.E.A.M.I.N.G chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I liked this a lot. Why, you might ask? Well, because of all of the imagery and the emotion I felt in this piece. You managed to make me think about this entire thing, and I think that it brings on great meaning. I love how true it is, too.

-Ally
tesa131313 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Oh I love this! I like how you symbolize with music. It has a lot of imagery and it's well written.
Lord-of-Fools chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Ooh very nice. I especially like the last lines- they make a very good point. Can't think of anything I can say by way of criticism at the moment as it's too early, but it's a beautiful poem.
Marionette Dancer chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
oh, wow, that was amazing.

i dont think that i can say anything else, other than it was, *sigh* absolutely beautiful...i have nothing else to say

lexa
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
so can you! :)
Windup Hopping Lederhosen chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
This is so perfect. There's nothing bad I could say about this. Huzzah!
Consolation chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
describes young love quite well, raging hormones and impulsive behavior, we probley don't know better, or do we? Only time will tell
Samana chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
i like it a lot, i like the piano line, its very well wrtten, its not vulgar, but it brings about that kind of interest, i like this a lot, good descprition, i like you free verse better than your rhyming, just an opinion, peace
addie pray chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Great descriptions. I really like that you took the time to lay out intricate descriptions. The ending was lovely as well, lending the message a clear ring.
Lisa Parry chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Effective poem. I thought by decribing everything else but the act it emphasised the point of the last line. The tension was also convyed well by 'there’re noises we think only we can hear,/ a musty clarity and a single note'. Good poem :)
Shimmering Crane Bird chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
You are very good. This was a wonderful piece.
simply meg chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
hmm... I like it... Made me smile :) Write On!