Reviews for Why
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
konban wa

I liked the "why" and "bye" rhyme, though I'm not sure if it was intentional or not. This was so heartbreaking - terrible but beautiful. Haunting. I noticed that I use that word a lot, so I'm trying to stop; but this really deserves that title.

I read your profile. For every single word I kept wondering if I had written it. What you wrote is exactly who I am, and I'm not sure if I should be worried for your health and sanity, LoL. I'm not exactly the sanest or most normal of humans (though who wants to be normal?).

Anyway, I'm off to read the sequel!

Gute nacht, tomodachi

-Shan-
onyxdragonflyy chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Girl keep writtng! I loved this one! Hope u don't mind but I'm going to add you to my fav authors. Read through more of your poems too and I definately would like to come back here again and read more!

Btw, I never did thank you for the reviews! I was very flattered when I read them. I really didn't give my poems much thought till my one friend encouraged me to post to this site. So to actually hear such a review is simply flattering. Thank You!
JZPG chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
ahh, im like crying now, serisuly my eyes are like really watery, great poem very emotional!-julie
Erimenthy chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Sorry about the incomplete review, I acidentally hit enter. I was trying to say that yo were good at writing tradgety, and it was very well written. I'd have to say this poem was written very well too...I like how it tells somewhat what some people end up doing, and wanting from someone else for it to stop. Good job, and keep writing!
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Woah. This really hit home for me. My ex-boyfriend and my best friend has the same proublem. Wonderful poem. I could really feel the emotion.