Reviews for My Dark Life As A Mutant
Erich Sturmburg chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Hey there, Outlaw-2 here,

Hmm... it's seems fine and okay. The past didn't have that 'dark' feeling as you said, though; it's more to the depressing, guilty type of past. "Dark" past is a little more to disturbing things.

Other than that, it was good, except for one part, again o.o

The part about the bullets hitting Kris's father. If it were to hit the heart, wouldn't he die instantly? So far, from all the scenes I've read and seen, characters die in an instant when shot right at the heart. O_o Okay, maybe I'm a bit wrong here. .

Anyway, keep up the good work, and looks like you're expanding the amount of words in the chapters as well. That's great. If you would like to return the favour, do visit "Tokyo Battalions: Bloodshed", okay :P

I'll be waiting...

Yours sincerely,Outlaw-2 of The Phoenix Souls
Darket chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
I'm going to need to go back and read the first chap. I'm lost. But anyways, I'd have to say this was well written. I guess I'll see you around later.

Check out "The Drifter"

Peace
Darket chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Do update soon, this was a short first chapter. I want to see more soon. Can't really say much but I noticed there were no errors or anything.

You should check out my story "The Drifter" if you get the chance. I think you might like it
H.L. Darlows chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
It wasn't all that bad, but I found your lay-out at the end a bit peculiar. But it's off to a nice start.