Reviews for am I still beautiful now?
rightclick5ave chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
hi, thankyou for the review! (: i like this poem! especially (your love is my disease). that was pure awesome. and the last line also spoke to me. "am i still beautiful?" yes yes yesyesyes you are! it's great. (:
bahaghari chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I can relate Mienaku, thanks for writing this. *hugs you*

Ah, you might want to read "Wraith of a Murdered Glass", somewhat resonant.
onyxdragonflyy chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
haha.. I'm sorry I don't know why, but for some odd reason I wanna say some people like them dirty.. haha.. don't know why that came to mind though...

Ok, but seriously, it's a very beautiful poem. I like the formatting too. And don't forget, inside and out, you are always beautiful!
Dragons Willow chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
i think this is one of your best ones! you may have gotten over it on the outside, but your poem tells me otherwise. on the otherhand, this(poetry) is a great way to aleviate one's stress, worries, fears and the like. i put this in my faves cuz your my fave that's what i do! and to answer your question: you've always been beautiful to me! luv and kisses babe! rya xoxoxox
GirlxAnachronism chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
This is really good, i like how the words are spread out, it makes thepoem more effective. like..i rambling train of thought, worried and wondering. its awsome, keep writing.
H.L. Darlows chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Interesting format here. I liked reading this, well done!
Vesna Kallima chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I'm still trying to figure out how I didn't know you wrote poems!

This is awesome... Tragic, but I loved it! (And I like what you did with the formatting!) ... VK/Myka