Reviews for Catching Up
nikols chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Love, love, love it. I know my review isnt much of a review but it is what it is.
The Phoenix Girl chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Truly amazing! I loved this story! Very creative and you're such a talented writer :)
effortless-inelegance chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Wow, this was... Different. I went out on a limb to check this out, cause I usually steer clear of stories labeled "horror", but the meeting someone online part intrigued me. And I enjoyed this. Well done!
-Grammar
no-ones-puppet chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Not gonna lie, this was really good. I didn't catch many grammer mistakes like your authors note suggests there are so all is good on that front. But seriously. This was god. I mean, it was soo emotional with the drama and suspense of a stalker and then they find out how the other one is! oh my... yes... I liked it a lot. Plus the sex was hot. lol. But that's not always the important thing now is it, as this story has shown us... it's the mind that really counts.
ElegantDisaster89 chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
This story was amazing! I love all of the twists and the ending made me very happy :P Can't believe that it's over though :( I miss it already. Oh well, that just means I will have to read this again...and again...and again!
Draculina chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Wow, this was... WOW, there is no other word. You've put such a great point across, you never know who you can meet on the internet and the point you put across with the "V for Vendetta" - sorry don't know "The Giver" - but the point you put across with that was terrific, it's so true, the Goverment doesn't own us, we have our freedom and they don't like it, they don't like the fact that we're ever so slowly believeing we don't need them to live, and also very true, we do have a freedom of speech, we have our own freedom to live how we wish.

This story has to be the best I've read on this site, it was fantastic, there's just nothing more I can say, other then I adored this story.

You're a very talented writer, very talented, ).

Deathly,

Chain
Tobyk947 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
You sort of point out the obvious, but i really like it. Oh, lemons!
Lovediamond15 chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
wow! i love it! its great! -
Flower-in-the-Night chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Wow! i luv ur story its so creepy. thats realli scary cuz she's married her stalker.

UpDate SOON.
Scarab-Beetle chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Very good suspension there. I actually experienced something similar to this recently. Good luck on the second chapter.