Reviews for Chasing Princes
Lilly chapter 19 . 3/7
I love your story!
Now
Please. Write. More. Before. I. Die. Of. Suspense.
Thanks...But seriously...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
RainbowCloudArt chapter 19 . 1/16
Please tell me you didn't give up on this story! It's so good!
Princess Wanderer chapter 19 . 9/12/2013
more!
Preposterous chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I'm such a sucker for fairy tails. Thanks for writing!
Steff chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
OMG nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo. There has to be more! I'm so darn addicted to this story I need to know what happens next! Write some more! Please I beg of you, I haven't read a good story in such a long time. They are so hard to come by. I need my Chasing Princes Fix!
Somebody! Help!

LOL
but seriously. Write. The. Rest. Of. The. Story. Before. I. Die.

Steff chapter 18 . 11/2/2012
I'm sincerely sorry anyone actually called you a plagiarizer. In fact I do not believe you are. In my opinion, yes, there are similarities and parallels in your story to other fairy tales but it is perfectly fine to find inspiration in amazing stories such as ancient fairy tales that have been a comfort and a base for imagination in all of us when we were young and even as we get older.

Do not take such comments to heart. People love to scrutinize and pass judgement on other people and their creations without even knowing the full story or much past there tiny little ideal they can hardly defend. So when situations or statements like that arise again know that there are so many people out there that out weigh the number of people passing judgement and falsely accusing you of doing something you didn't that believe in you and love your work and wish for you to continue writing and creating masterpieces such as this without worry or stress of impressing on your mind.

Keep up the good work and for all of those who doubt you or have nonconstructive opinions about your work, simply say #$% you :)
Steff chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
Hey there,

I think your story line is wonderful. It reminds me of a few different stories from time to time but then there always comes some sort of twist and I'm not comparing it anymore. So far it's been a really good read. I haven't put it down lol (so to speak). There are some spelling mistakes. But I know what thats like, I'm a writer myself and sometimes no matter how many times you proof read something you just don't see a couple of the mistakes. All in all I'd have to say WELL DONE. I'm going to finish your story so I'll leave a finishing comment with my thoughts at the last chapter. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Cheers.
Robbyroo chapter 19 . 6/4/2012
I absolutely adore your story! The humor is so clever, and the storyline intriguing. Please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next! P.S. I want an Owen, any idea where I could find one? ;) :P
Binkybaby chapter 19 . 8/7/2011
Update soon! I liked it alot.
Robbyroo chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
I absolutely love your story! Please update soon? I need to know what happens! Thanks for putting this up, and I hope to see more soon!
Daisy's Quill chapter 19 . 5/6/2011
You make me so sad. Will you ever update? It's such a good story and I love reading it, but it's not all that fun to read when it's only halfway done.
BellieBean chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
LOVE IT!
AYn SKyfighter chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Your writing style is good. And I really love the characters. I can't stop but wonder if owen is the missing prince..since you keep his history hidden...

For suggestions...Well i think you are stretching the plot..nothing important actually seems to be happening...the start was good with things happening in a rush buit since she ran away not much happened except when she meets her father and probably tobby...may be you should consider shortening it...though at this stage I will advise to keep writing because till the end you wont truly know which scene is essential and which is not.
WakeMageJoshua chapter 18 . 6/13/2010
Alright, my dear, what can I say after such a long time of being away other then, you have made such wonderful progress with your story! Fie and Ho-hum I say to the blokes that suggest this story is plagiarism, for surely they know poppy-cock! Ok, honestly though, I'm so ecstatic to see how far this revelation of Talia has come! I must admit, I was afraid that many of my friends had left in my over two year absence, but I find myself thrilled that you are still here and making strides forward. You were right in your last review, I love the tweaks to Talia's personality, and I have to admit, I am loving the sudo love-antilove context between Talia and Owen. Warm and fuzzies. Keep writing by all means, I'll make sure to set aside time to read. Keep up the good work!

Joshua
WakeMageJoshua chapter 19 . 6/13/2010
Long time no see! I am back, and with great news! I'm currently at work, but I am going to give the whole story a complete review when I get home to read tonight. I am working on the overall concept of Alvika right now, but until then, give my new work Extra Credit a once over, tell me what you think so far, I'd appreciate it. Sorry for just up and dissappearing for so long

-Joshua