Reviews for Chasing Princes
Stephixy Bell chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This Chapter... well I have a few comments of cource. I am quite critical of writing at times. Not that I want to be critical, but helpful. This chapter is quite random. There isn't alot of description. There seems to be little structure as well. Bloke is said quite often.. in refernce to male and female? odd... More description of setting and character would be wonderful. Maybe a little more background in Tailia's thoughts? The chapter is too obvious. I mean.. if you said bloke less it might work better. Some of your description is quite nice, but in most places it is lacking. Put more 'feeling' into words and actions.
BlueEmerald4 chapter 15 . 10/22/2006
Lord Kayla, it's been a long week. Haven't written anything in days. But I think that's a good thing rather than a bad one. If I wrote when I had nothing to say really, then all that I wrote would be awful.

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I guess this guy reminds me of someone, but I can't place him. I wish Owen wasn't dead. You should resurrect him or something, or make them not dead. If Talia fell for Tobin and then Owen came back, oh it would be priceless. But I'm not telling you what you should do with the story. I would never do such a thing.

Will Talia find the mirror again and save the dude inside it? Wait, I don't want to know. Don't ruin the story!

Lol, well I've got to go. We're watching Robin Hood with the young Kevin Costner! *Stops drooling* I'll talk to you later!

Alfsigesey chapter 15 . 10/21/2006
Exquisit! You must continue, I'm dead curious now...
Niccolana chapter 15 . 10/19/2006
lol, okay okay! I'm reviewing! As you probably know, I love this story, and maybe you'll think I'm weird, but my favorite aspect of this chapter and the last, is the cursed tower! I love that you have a random tower for cursed princesses, like it is a natural thing! I don't know what to think about this french-like guy...shall he be good, or will be betray her? I miss owen! it's so funny when he is around!
DarkGryph chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
Glad you like my story I am always grateful for the encouragement, I will try to get up the next chapter soon.

I have only read up to chapter 7...but it is a good story so far. Owen's a funny guy, I like the descriptions used for the characters it really helps to form out an image of them in your mind. Keep up the good work I will definently fave this one o
swoas chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
HI! thanx 4 the update. plz don't leave me in suspense in whether or not owen & her father live! I NEED TO KNOW! lol well ne who...good chapter & interesting w/ the creepy french dude. i can't wait till u update.
Kristina Suko chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
hehehe... I love this story. It's awesome. )

D Maranwe Telrunya
Gwyn Baranof chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
You know what? I love this story. I love the style and the writing. Just keep going. Don't leave me hanging.
M.R.Sanner chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
Yay ::dances:: a new chapter ! Oh goodie , I love this chapter ! Heey Tobin didn't say luv in this ( I like him saying love ) .Also there were a few tiny grammar errors ( gasp I actually noticed some )but nothing major .

I love this chapter , it's awsume ! Tobin rox , hm I may like him better then Owen I guess because I am a sucker for pretty faces ;

Oh please please please update soon ! This stroy is coming along lovely !

Oh yah almost forgot ! CONGRAT'S *sp* on 100 REVIEW MARK !::hands party hat and noise maker :: Seriously 100 reviews are like alot , xpecially here on FP !

write on .

M.
Aria Zilfier chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
at long last! i wonder if warren has something to do with the prince's disappearance!
Never-Ending Sarcasm chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
Heh. I like Owen...even though I'm sure he'd annoy the living hell out of me most of the time.

"...his face twisted into what I assumed was supposed to be a thoughtful expression but really it just made him look like a constipated monkey." It sounds like somthing I would say, honestly.

And Talia's accident proneness makes me laugh, chica.

TTFN :)
the flaming river chapter 14 . 10/11/2006
this is such a cool story! I can't wait until you finish the next chapter. Thanks for the reviews on the faerie, the giant and the prince.
BlueEmerald4 chapter 6 . 10/10/2006
Kayla! Hey, I'm glad you liked A.A.A., I personally laughed my butt of when I read it. And now I must give you some bad news. I have writer's block. This is a depressing development, because I can't stand when I get it. Kayla what am I going to do? Maybe I'll just skip the chapter I'm working on and write the ideas I have for the one after. Does that sound like a good idea? I don't know. I just really hate writer's block.

I don't know who I would say is my least favorite character is, but my favorite is Owen. I can't say that I like Talia better than him, sorry. I can really relate to Talia but hey, Owen's a pretty awesome character, who really needs to get back in the story sometime soon so he can get all jealous and moody over the hot new mystery guy.

So now that I can't write, don't expect any updates any time soon because I just can't seem to write right now.

One more thing. I think you might be judging Madame S a little too harshly. Remember, she just wants what's best for Lynn and for her country, but mostly for Lynn. I don't want any of my characters to seem too simple or generic, so please look for more complex motives behind everyone. I mean, Lynn and James's are pretty obvious because they are the main characters, but with everyone else, only I know why they do what they do. So maybe that new person is right and I am putting in subtext. I just want my characters to be better than some that I've read on the site. (Yours are exceptional, I might add.)

Well, I have to get going, so hopefully I'll update soon, but don't count on it.

Liz chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Everything's going to be okay Kayla. Don't worry. Now here's what I want you to do. I found this story by one of my favorite authors, Chuggur, called A. I want you to go read this. It really cheered me up when I had writer's block for a while.

Which story did you criticize? I mean, if you did criticize it, then something must have bothered you enough to do so. It's nothing to get upset about. I'd criticize if I found something wrong with a story.

Oh, and yeah, I went back and realized that Mdm Sinclair doesn't really seem to like the idea of James and Lynn together. But hey, nothing is final. I mean, she's only made one appearance. So who's your fav character (just curious) and who's your least fav?

GO READ A! NOW!
Donielle Rozero chapter 14 . 10/8/2006
Oh wow. That was quite the twist... I've been reading this for the past few days and all i have to say is wow. You have some grammar mistakes and such but nothing so bad you can't understand it... and wow.
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »