Reviews for Chasing Princes
Mistress Homoney chapter 13 . 10/8/2006
Wow. I have to say the box thing is a little creepy... and the freaking thing is watching her? Creepy. Well, unless you want a very anticlimatic ending, she'll get out.

Now I must go on and read the next chapter... I must know what happened!

PS- someone posted a link to your story on neopets, which is probably where all the anonymous reviews are coming from, in case you're wondering!
Pheonixofice chapter 14 . 10/8/2006
Fire, nice touch. Very original. Most people wouldn't be dumb enough to catch their own room on fire.

I've enjoyed this story so much I just sat and read the whole thing and it took me three hours. I'm a slow reader. But wow.

I may have to check up on those stories you keep pushing! If you like them, I'm bound to. But you need to update! Like now!
me chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
Well, I'm not sure why but I saw fictionpress on another site and decided to read here and I found your story. I call it fate.

This is SO Funny! I love Owen, and I totally love Talia and they should really just hook up cuz that would really be great!
Confuzzld Me chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
oh! Thanx for your review Kayla , and after long thought and reading your review a couple times , I cam to the same conclusion as you . That chapter was really missing something .

And yes I was sort of rushing it and I also had a sever(sp) case of writers block at the same time .

Well what I am writing is for is to tell you that I added more to the last chapter . I think it somehow it make is a better chapter , not much better ,just a little bit better .

Ok anyways on to your story ... When are you gonna next update ! Ack , I'm dying to find out who this "luv" guy is !

As always you rock the world right off it's axes (sp)

M.
Wyvernwings chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
Hehe I like this story. It reminds me alot of Ella Enchanted and Ever After though. The charaters and the way it moves seems to be similar to them. Still this is a very good story. I like it! :D
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This is pretty good for a beginning! There are some gramattical errors but as you gain experience correctness (is that a word?) will come naturally. Anyway it's a cool plotline, but not really my type. I'm going to see what else you've written.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Ha, so very good! Love it! Very good details.
Never-Ending Sarcasm chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
Ooh, me likes your story so far! Poor Talia...can I punch Madame Belay, please? And Penelope and Margareet? I am definitely hooked now :)

And thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked...my sense of humor is usually lost on people :)And as for Shane's last name...I think I thought about giving him two and never fixed it. my bad.

I will return to read more soon, promise!
Alfsigesey chapter 14 . 10/5/2006
Sweet! Tower escape, I must know more.

Alfsigesey
Gwyn Baranof chapter 14 . 10/4/2006
Okay, I am a lover of fantasy, but of more the Lord of the Rings kind of stuff as opposed to the Ella Enchanted stuff. Well, as much as I loved Ella Enchanted and the fairy-taleish stories that I have read, this has changed my mind about them. I am starting to appreciate them more. I heard about you when I was reading The Lady in Black(which I absolutely love). Seeing your name next to Chasing Princes, I just had to read it.I love the creativeness and the completely unique writing. I have some stories with writing like yours, but none were so effective. I love this story. It is not one of those stories that make it where I cannot sit still. It is completely different, making me still wait with anticipation. I want more. It makes me feel so different from other books I have read. It is appealing with its own uniqueness. I do not know how to describe it. The only thing that I thought odd about this was Talia's personality. At the beginning she seemed like...I do not know. Not ditzy or clumsy. Then, of course, she changes dramatically to her special klutzy self. Then in chapter 12 she goes back to the whatever it is that I cannot figure out. That period where she is a klutz is missing something that I just cannot put a finger on. Oh, well. It will come to me eventually, so keep writing. At first, I was debating Owen being the prince, but now I am having second thoughts. I do not want the story spoiled for me. I have this really, really, really, really bad habit of looking and reading ahead in books. And, of course, I always read something that completely gives away the story and crushes me inside. So I like it hear, where there is no way I can do that unless I start a story already well through its course. Anyway, please update soon. I will have to look at this Frogs, Warts, and Kisses. I had looked at it, and not being that kind of reader, discarded it. Oh, well.
BlueEmerald4 chapter 14 . 10/4/2006
Kayla! Thanks once again for a glowing review. I'm glad you liked the kissing scene, but you might be a bit disappointed in my characters during the next chapter. But I won't be telling you what happens, that would just ruin the story for you. But I would like to know where you think all of this is headed. Just to see if any of my foreshadowing is getting through to anyone.

And I know I'm not supposed to write what I think is goin to happen in your story, so I won't give my opinion on the "mysterious" guy who just randomly showed up. But if I'm right, can I gloat?

I need to stop reviewing when I'm so so tired. I need some caffeine before I go to work tonight. I hate my school. They give us laptops and the school has wireless, but they blocked almost every website on the internet for absolutely dumb reasons. I was relieved to see that fictionpress was nto one that was blocked. But two weeks into school, they blocked it! I was so pissed, because I do all my writing on this stupid laptop of mine, so how was I supposed to upload anything? ANd you know the most infuriating point of it all? They blocked it because it is a "cultural institution." How lame is that?

Sorry for rambling on and on, and hopefully I will be updating soon. And even more hopefully, you will update soon. See ya later Kayla.

-Liz
Aria Zilfier chapter 14 . 10/2/2006
Yay! A new chapter! For a moment, I thought he was going to kiss her and say 'can a hallucination do this?' LOL

I have too much imagination :P

Thanks for reviewing my story!
Kristina Suko chapter 14 . 10/2/2006
Hehehe... I love it more and more all the time.

lol, don't you hate it when you realize you're reading something of one of your reviewers and it totally skipped your brain? I do that...

Thanks for reviewing White Rose! I hope you like it D Phantom of the Opera and Beauty and the Beast are my two favorite movies of their kind (musicals and fairytales.)

Yay! More soon? I hope!

D Maranwe Telrunya
swoas chapter 14 . 10/2/2006
lol yei for the update! lol the hallucination sounds cute...ya...i'm weird lol
Ashley Resten chapter 13 . 10/2/2006
In chapter 14. You wrote 'right' instead of write in your author's note. That's all.
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »