Reviews for Chasing Princes
Adaku chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
Where have I been? Anyway, keep up the great work with your chapter-Till next time.

Waterhealer
pixy-dizzy chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
Aw. I like Sir Troy. I mean...not for Talia's husband, but just as a person. Aw.

And I so want to live in that house.

Talia's repetetive use of the word 'bloke' is beginning to irritate me, though...in an earlier chapter, I think you used it in reference to the evil stepsisters, but I think it's commonly only used in reference to someone of the male species. There are a few spelling mistakes and grammatical errors scattered throughout this, but other than that, I have no complaints. The plot is solid and is moving along at the perfect speed (and I mean perfect...it's hard to accomplish that, but you have!), and the characters are well-developed. I'm quite excited to see how this will turn out. Good job; keep writing!
pixy-dizzy chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Voila! And here I am, returning the reviewing favor. Haha.

I like the premise of this. It has a lot of potential, and the heroine is endearing. I like the fact that she is concerned about the kingdom's welfare, and it's for that reason that she's worried about the currently AWOL status of the prince. This chapter actually reminds me a lot of Ella Enchanted...I'm guessing that parts of this story were based on it?

Heh. This is fun so far...and continuing onward!
Troy chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
I love the way you make each person's dialogue go along with their personality, it's great! but whats with using the name Troy for the fat guy? not cool, but i'll still read.
Dreamer210 chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
hey cool story...can't wait to read more! you totally caught me off guard with her being sold!
Isabel Fletcher chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
okay, so maybe it's a teensy bit cliche, it's still really good. You can totally feel the emotions Talia is feeling.
Adaku chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This really sounds like Cinderella, but when I read your summary saying that Talia is going to find the prince. I'll think it'll be totally different in later chapter. Anyway, nie work. Keep up the good work.

Waterhealer
Danny chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I liked this story, it seems like it'll be a great one. A cinderella spin-off, maybe? But still good, keep working on it!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19