Reviews for Chasing Princes
WakeMageJoshua chapter 18 . 6/13/2010
Alright, my dear, what can I say after such a long time of being away other then, you have made such wonderful progress with your story! Fie and Ho-hum I say to the blokes that suggest this story is plagiarism, for surely they know poppy-cock! Ok, honestly though, I'm so ecstatic to see how far this revelation of Talia has come! I must admit, I was afraid that many of my friends had left in my over two year absence, but I find myself thrilled that you are still here and making strides forward. You were right in your last review, I love the tweaks to Talia's personality, and I have to admit, I am loving the sudo love-antilove context between Talia and Owen. Warm and fuzzies. Keep writing by all means, I'll make sure to set aside time to read. Keep up the good work!

WakeMageJoshua chapter 19 . 6/13/2010
Long time no see! I am back, and with great news! I'm currently at work, but I am going to give the whole story a complete review when I get home to read tonight. I am working on the overall concept of Alvika right now, but until then, give my new work Extra Credit a once over, tell me what you think so far, I'd appreciate it. Sorry for just up and dissappearing for so long

xNadiiLiciious chapter 19 . 5/3/2010
Wow this is such an amazing story!

I can't believe that the last time you updated was in 2008!

If ur alive then, could you please update?

B chapter 19 . 4/7/2010
Honestly I enjoyed your story up until chapter 6. Talia sounded like a nice character from the beginning but with her thoughts and interactions with Owen ... she hardly sounds any different from her step sisters. A total brat with a childish mentality. Though this is purely my opinion and don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the story thus far ... just Taia isn't really shaping up to be that great of a character.
Katahdinz chapter 19 . 1/3/2010
I found this story today and I am completely in love with it! Are you going to continue updating it or is it on hiatus/hold?
charm en route chapter 19 . 11/28/2009
This is incredibly cute, and I like the combination of the different aspects of the various fairytales.

At the beginning I wanted to say that Owen was the prince. But when she turned into a frog and he didn't give himself up, it made me doubt my assumption. Shucks.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 19 . 11/17/2009

I've been reading your story for the past 2 days and I'm very much enjoying it :) Sorry I didn't review earlier, I was using Wii internet and it would've taken me several hours to just right a bloody sentence!

But anyway, I hope you upload soon!

Fairytales RULE!
LittleMissGrump chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
I'm sorry to say I've read up until here and haven't reviewed. So here it is! I'm really enjoying it so far, and hope the suprises never run out. :D
mistress tee chapter 19 . 9/17/2009
haha love this story! love it! I have a theory. That the prince is actually Owen and the only reason he didn't kiss Talia is because he didn't want Tobin or anyone else (as he happened to be by the dragon or gypsies or what not at some points) to know he was the prince. because obviously he's trying to run away and what good would it do if he gave away his secret? tehe and if I'm wrong... well then... I've got a very bad theory on my hands. lol can't wait for the next chapter! :D
hoptart chapter 15 . 6/21/2009
Hiya, I normally review at the last chapter posted, but I couldn't help but notice a tiny mistake you made which I just have to point out (I'm a Nazi). You wrote(typed) “J’ai Suis desolee, Mademoiselle”, where it should be “Je suis desolee, mademoiselle”. Basically, j'ai means 'I have' and suis means 'am' and you put caps where it wasn't necessary. Technically it's 'désolée' but even I stuff up my accents sometimes.

cat :)
Legume chapter 15 . 3/1/2009
"J’ai Suis desolee, Mademoiselle."

This story is great so far, just thought to let you know that it's Je suis desolee (accent included of course). I'm french, so i couldn't resist pointing out that tiny little mistake

I have this suspicion that Owen is the prince- am i wrong to think that? I've had that suspicion since chapter 6, when Talia makes up that excuse of finding the "prince" and he acts all pissed off and says, "so you want to marry him, do you?"

Or it could just mean Owen really is a vagrant and he's just jealous.

Really like how you interwove minor details from Cinderella and Repunzel (kind of) into the story. Great job! Bonne chance avec votre histoire!
Resd chapter 12 . 2/22/2009

I love this.

ANd i love Talia- shes like

a genius charector-

Rapunzul now is it ?

I hope the story is finished :]
ABC chapter 5 . 2/21/2009

i can imagine that -

love how she keeps running away

LMAO at snuffles
ABC chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Shit,man that sucks.

Is that even legal? To sell

Argh i hate this fuckin woman

and this story isn't even real
ABC chapter 3 . 2/21/2009

Whats goin on?

I love cinderella but the only part i hate

from the story is the cruelty shown to her by

her stepfamily, if it were me i'd have ruin away.
280 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »