Reviews for Chasing Princes
ABC chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Hey that was pretty easy

the guy in the barn is obviously

the prince-

am i right?

Still, cool to find out how they fall in love :)
Shumi chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Nice Start!

Bit like the Cinderella plotline though?
xVocalFuelx chapter 19 . 2/11/2009
I really enjoy reading your story. I love how you bring in aspects from other fairy tales, but everything goes all wrong. Your story is really funny, and very well written. I find it very refreshing and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
XxAmberRomancexX chapter 19 . 12/1/2008
Wow, this is one of the most entertaining and refeshing fairytales I've read in a long time. I'm wondering if I'm right in guessing who the prince is...but I'll wait.

However. The last update was in March? I hope that just means you've been suffering from writer's block, and now, in December, you'll miraculously recover and give us another chapter?

Anywho, continue this please! Don't listen to what idiots out there are saying about plagiarism. This is definitely not plagiarism and it is definitely something you shouldn't abandon.
ze chapter 19 . 11/11/2008
hey i love this story, please update soon!
Written chapter 19 . 11/3/2008
oh boy, you must continue this!
Alteng chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
It still says much about Talia that she keeps marks for how many times she cleans the stables. She is rather a little Cinderella type girl, isn't she.

It is odd that the stepsisters want her mother's wedding gown. I wonder why.

The description of the servant quarters was good. I like the bit about the light. Of course, being the nocturnal being that I am, I would enjoy this.

It is a wonder that the Madame keeps any help by the way she treats them. I would think that Maggie would be the only to stay because of her dedication ot Talia. Walton sounds like a fun guy there, and no wonder he works under these conditions.
Alteng chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Sorry that it has taken so long to get to this. I have had a bad spring and summer. Busy, you know.

Anyway, I find the chapter a little confusing. I am a sucker for continuity. Smack me. Anyway, am I to take it that the sisters are stepsisters? After all, they are older.

Madame is looking for a new husband? That's bigotry if she doesn't kill off the first one first, you know.

Okay, enough of my complaints. Talia sounds like a fun girl, maybe not the brightest, but she is fun. I don't know if it is lack of intelligence that keeps her to her routine of cleaning the stables and keeping track of it, but it does say a lot about ehr character.

The stranger has issues as well, but I am certain that will come to light later on. I do wonder why he was sleeping in hay, unless he likes that kind of thing. I have characters that go for that kind of thing.
Kanna-sama chapter 19 . 8/23/2008
Yay, I loved this last - LONG - chapter. I know how you feel about 'Ella Enchanted.' It's my second favorite book of Levine's, right after The Two Sisters of Bamarre. I watched the preview of Ella Enchanted, saw that Anne Hathaway was playing Ella, and knew it was going to be awful. I saw the end of it on accident because my friend's siblings were watching it. I was, needless to say, disgusted.

Anyway, I love this story. :) It makes me smile and laugh, which is a very good combination, haha.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Ciaos!
alycat722 chapter 19 . 6/23/2008
oh. my. goodness. i've waited for so long for an update! i'm so glad that i did not give up on you. this chapter was truly amazing!

it was definitely worth the wait, however, i would appreciate it if there was not such a long gap in between this and the next chapter. keep up the good work! :)
Sekugi chapter 19 . 6/12/2008
I loved that riddle! I really like your story, so keep it up!
Sekugi chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Sometimes cliche is good. I like it a lot!
lecase19 chapter 19 . 4/28/2008
Woot! Great update... :D
I Murder on Impulse chapter 19 . 4/4/2008
nice
random2one chapter 19 . 4/4/2008
Aww! This is such a cute story! It's funny too! I just managed to finish reading all your chapters up to date. They're really good! Good job on so far! Update soon!:]
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »