Reviews for The Faster You Fall
Michael Storm chapter 30 . 4/11
You. Are. A. Horrible. Person. I hate you so much. I love the story, but hate the ending with a passion! Can I murder you to make me feel better? Just kidding. Great and amazing story though!
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 30 . 3/8
Bitter sweet but I loved it. Thank you for sharing!
ajachowder1 chapter 30 . 2/4
Your story made me laugh so much and I loved it I truly did. :)
Krimsyn chapter 30 . 1/21
I'm kinda sad that they didn't work out, they were really cute together :( I noticed the sequel isn't completed yet, are you planning to finish it?
Guest chapter 30 . 1/11
Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God! Do you even know how much your story messed with me?! This is so fucking good! Fuck, God, Oh my! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. Im totally freaking out right now! I can not believe it is over! Im on the verge of tears here! And Dave! Why! Dear writer!? Why.
Bskjrghksjdvbksdjfnjskdgw
Just know you kept my sleep hostage for six hours and it was so worth it.
LazyToLog chapter 30 . 5/22/2013
But but but! Dave and Nicky! OTP! D: Noo! Oh well, an interesting twist anyway...

-Ella;$ (Raven Ella Black from fanfiction)
crimson earth chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
omg nickys parents are such dislikable characters! i want to slap kay for being such a cold hearted bitch. nicky seems to be having a normal 16 year old reaction to what his parents are putting him through ,and then he is blamed for being angry! Somthing isnt adding up when trying to understand the famillial dynamics. its not realistic. maybe i am to much of a optamist (or pych geek) to wrap my head around around this story. im going to give it one more chapter.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/10/2013
Why the hell would you do that?! Don't you believe in true love! God can't I even read it in stories now?! Where the hell else am I meant to find it?!

But hater, until the last 2 chapters I loved it.
Riot chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
This. I can't stop laughing. These moments are just... this is hilarious.
in-vivo chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
-cry cry cry cry-
BUT NICKY AND DAVE. THEY WERE SO PERFECT. WHYYYY.
Despite my utter despair, I did really like how you did this. A sadly happy ending. Those are always pretty nice.
I just wish that they hadn't broken up. I really was almost going to cry.
Damn. XD
in-vivo chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
My my, you have piled on the drama, my friend. I like it. I can't stop reading.
Which is bad, because I've not slept this entire night/morning, and I'm starting to get a headache.
But hey. A good story is a good story, and I for one cannot put down a good book (even though this is a laptop.)
in-vivo chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
... OH MY GOD I'M DYING OF CUTENESS. THIS IS PERFECT.
That is all.
in-vivo chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
A very nice chapter! And may I break my formal shell for one moment to say this:
OH MY FUCKING GOD NICKY IS ADORABLE AS SHI I'm back. I'm very intrigued as to what will happen next. I'm wondering how (and if) Nicky and Dave will end up together. I'm wondering how Josh and Kay are reacting at home, how worried they are, etc.
To put that shortly, I'm very eager to read more. You did an exceptional job enticing the reader. Once I am finished with this story, you can count on me reading your other works. I can already tell this will be one of my favorite stories ever.
Keep up your good work, friend!
in-vivo chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
That was a good opening; it gave you a nice warm welcome to Nicky's home environment and a good first impression of Nicky. I really like your writing style as well; very cohesive, and a healthy use of "big words", without overdoing it. Present-tense always draws me in, too; it makes the story come to life that much more, in my personal opinion. I also deeply appreciate that you don't have many grammatical or spelling errors, if any at all; a very hard-to-find quality when it comes to online writings.
Nothing I can complain about here. Nice work. I hope I see the same as I progress.
BlackFrost123 chapter 30 . 11/10/2012
... So... I really feel like I want to kill Nicky... What's with him and Dave breaking up? I don't like it. I'm sorry... I'm not a big fan of sad endings... :(

Still, the story's great The ending sucks, though, I'm honest with that TT