Reviews for The Faster You Fall
SomeSeriesOfLettersAndNumbers chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
My my, you have piled on the drama, my friend. I like it. I can't stop reading.
Which is bad, because I've not slept this entire night/morning, and I'm starting to get a headache.
But hey. A good story is a good story, and I for one cannot put down a good book (even though this is a laptop.)
SomeSeriesOfLettersAndNumbers chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
... OH MY GOD I'M DYING OF CUTENESS. THIS IS PERFECT.
That is all.
SomeSeriesOfLettersAndNumbers chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
A very nice chapter! And may I break my formal shell for one moment to say this:
OH MY FUCKING GOD NICKY IS ADORABLE AS SHI I'm back. I'm very intrigued as to what will happen next. I'm wondering how (and if) Nicky and Dave will end up together. I'm wondering how Josh and Kay are reacting at home, how worried they are, etc.
To put that shortly, I'm very eager to read more. You did an exceptional job enticing the reader. Once I am finished with this story, you can count on me reading your other works. I can already tell this will be one of my favorite stories ever.
Keep up your good work, friend!
SomeSeriesOfLettersAndNumbers chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
That was a good opening; it gave you a nice warm welcome to Nicky's home environment and a good first impression of Nicky. I really like your writing style as well; very cohesive, and a healthy use of "big words", without overdoing it. Present-tense always draws me in, too; it makes the story come to life that much more, in my personal opinion. I also deeply appreciate that you don't have many grammatical or spelling errors, if any at all; a very hard-to-find quality when it comes to online writings.
Nothing I can complain about here. Nice work. I hope I see the same as I progress.
BlackFrost123 chapter 30 . 11/10/2012
... So... I really feel like I want to kill Nicky... What's with him and Dave breaking up? I don't like it. I'm sorry... I'm not a big fan of sad endings... :(

Still, the story's great The ending sucks, though, I'm honest with that TT
Blueyes57 chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
The bus scene made me laugh my ass off!
just sayin lol
Guest chapter 30 . 8/28/2012
Umm, I've liked the stories a lot so far, but the very end where it says "Dave is gone", he's just giving up? isn't that a little cold hearted of him?
Nuitdemeztli chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Josh is very likeable :)
J.D. California chapter 30 . 1/5/2012
Very good story. I was quite impressed with it.
nothing.else.is chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Did I miss something in this chapter or the ones following? Kay tells Josh to pack Mai's things because she can no longer stay but then it's not mentioned again in the next few chapters. Was Kay talking about not keeping her? And how has that not been discussed again? That fight between Kay and Josh seemed to end quickly without being discussed again. I was just wondering if I missed the part where they sorted this out?
AnimeFreak4Life chapter 30 . 12/3/2011
awesome i loved this fic. there was times when i thought it was rushed in some places but you wrote the inner-workings of a teenage struggling with his sexuality really well.
FireflyLullaby chapter 18 . 9/27/2011
Wow I feel awkward taking up a whole page of your reviews...

Oh well. A show of my passion, I guess.

Hmmm who's Johnny...? :) Does he get his own story~ xD

Lol yay Kay and Josh and Nicky things are sorta-ish getting better
FireflyLullaby chapter 17 . 9/27/2011
Lol wow ashton, way to be super awkward.. under the bleachers, best place to be discreetxD

Yay! He said it... :) Now he just needs to REALLY get in terms with it.. :D
FireflyLullaby chapter 16 . 9/27/2011
I really like Ashley now; I'm really glad you gave him someone that could support him, even if just a little, in all this chaos. Thank you She was annoying at first, but she's on my good side while Ashton is still beign a dick and the other not cool at all side.
FireflyLullaby chapter 15 . 9/27/2011
LOVE Josh's reaction, first thing seeing two -previously horney- teenagers walk out of the bedroom without the parents having knowing they were up there together, and him with the seemingly acclaimed gay boy. LOL
697 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »