Reviews for The Faster You Fall
FireflyLullaby chapter 14 . 9/27/2011
/sniffs/ Daveeeeeeeee againnnnnn reminded of the endinggggggg gah

mmm not into unemotional sex for myself at all because I'm demisexual, but in stories? I'm okay/tolerant of it. Glad he didn't do TOO much to Nicky.. I hope.

Hot scene. nnghh~ xD
FireflyLullaby chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
Just hearing Cokey's name sounds like bad news to me heh only cuz I'm worried for Nicky.

Hot actionnnnn
FireflyLullaby chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
They're so mean. I thought you said many were sort of... accepting.

But I guess this is reality, anyway.

Not where I particularly live, but other places.

Mai Ling is so cute I changed my mind about how I didn't want a sibling with Nicky. :p

And I'm sorry for filling up your reviews... there I said it I really do mean it, all these reviews coming in at one time.
FireflyLullaby chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Oh, placebo is like this fake drug they administer often in tests to see if ppl could do a sort of self healing. Random fact, I think it's funny how I'm taking psychology and Dave and Josh are too... YAY 3

Wow, just remembered Nicky has a lawyer and a psychiatrist for dads... RESPECT.

Also, according to statistics, Homosexuals actually earn so much more money than straight people. No lie. People think "Oh, design and Hollywood" or something flashy, but that is not entirely true. They just work a whole lot harder because...

okay i'll shutup and stop boring you w/ my amateur psychology and government learnings...

Ahh I don't mean to say 'they' like they aren't like me. Just that I don't want to sound biased or anything when it comes to true facts that I'd rather state..objectively?

MAI LING 3 Yay adopted an asian whoopeeeeeeee~ Go you! ps I'm asian lol so uhh yeaaaahhh not to be insulting or sarcastic or whatever my words will be taken out of context
FireflyLullaby chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
Ohhohohohohoho I just added 10 reviews for you~

I couldn't quite decipher that little dialogue part

"Fuck."

"Nick!"

"Nicky."

"Nicky?"

"Dave!"

and who said what? I've been repeatedly trying to figure it out.. can you pm me and tell me? Pretty please? xD

Crazy chapter. Sigh. It's okay Nicky, let your denial out, don't hold it in! We all know how talented you get later on in... yeah... ;) so i'm glad you're interested in guys ohohoho~
FireflyLullaby chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
HIS Dave.

OHHH SHHHHIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT

and his cousin's name is Dave? LOLOL maybe it's David... but they call him Dave... I'll just go with that. My middle name is Justine. My Aunt ended up naming her son Justin.

Okay fine cuz you're awesome they're all called Dave. Hellyeah~
FireflyLullaby chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Wow people actually got bothered about the 21 age limit drinking thing?

Many of us Californian teenagers (but not to group everyone together) drink at hell, fourteen, fifteen, usually starting at sixteen. Mostly the hardcore drunk partygoers. I prefer wine and smoothies~

ANd I mean illegaly. & then get into clubs underage easily; even if we don't have fake ID lol; and this coming from someone who looks far younger her age -_-

Culture waaarssssss

is what we're learning in GOV AP right now. random-ish/

nice chapter
FireflyLullaby chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
Uh-OHHHHHHHH

fun night, bad ending.

Chaos ensues.

Fighting, Nicky! if you dont know, its a sort of asian expression/gesture, specifically Koreans make, when cheering someone on or wishing them like, luck. I'm not Korean though, just love their culture
FireflyLullaby chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
Oh hey, get me a 21 license, being 18 soon enough isn't old enough! xD

Nicky drunk. Oh baby, and then later throwing up. My first 2 cups of wine left me sleepy, but if i ever hit the alchohol, i'll make sure to remind myself of the throwing up that proceeds; might nasty feeling if you ask me ! :P

Glad he got in.

AND I'm spamming you like a bitch... I'd apologize but my veins are popping out as I type sitting at this desk so long, so nahhh just know I love you that should be enough.

yes spouting love confessions when I don't even know you; don't worry, it's your lovely writing that is seducing me.. ;D
FireflyLullaby chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Ashton disappointed me so much that he didn't support his friend; without you needing to say it specifically, I think that as readers we were able to tell that Ashton in some part did feel the way he was acting towards Nicky, but at the same time he was conflicted with being all "buddy buddy and cool" with his football friends. That kind of pressure exists, especially when you might be suspected of being gay just cuz your best friend is, and you're on the school sports team where you have to change and people act like you're eye raping them when they know you're the same gender -_- not my experience, but I can just imagine that sort of pain, and understand Nicky's hurt - for goodness sake, they'd been friends for what, 6, 7 years? Being ripped from the friendship like that cuz of a friend's betrayal is seriously shit - now speaking from experience xD A lot of ppl can probably connect with that. I praise your writing

still haven't started my essays...
FireflyLullaby chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
"insurance quote"

love that line.

Daveeee 3

I really need to start my hw... and my article..
FireflyLullaby chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
DAVVEEEEEEEEE

/cries/

I really wish I had been reviewing the story as I went.

Literally crying now. There's a hole in my gut, but everything will be okay. Jesse will make me better.

I haven't read Jesse's story yet, but I have nothing against him. He just better make my little Nicky a WHOLEEE lot happier.. and hotter lol.

Btw sorry if I put "MY" little nicky. (I don't mean that your character is mine!) My younger brother by two years, who is still in high school, is also named Nicholas. And I've called him Nicky since... well he was little, and sometimes I get the names mashed xD Nicky reminds me of my Nicky~

Not gay, but we'll see. Not that I'm planning anything -_- I didn't say yet so... there. Just that he isn't interested yet in any girls even though he's a sophomore and...

yeah, I'll stop.

Keep writing 3
FireflyLullaby chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
I think Nicky made a good point in the way his parents worded what they chose to said. Your writing was able to relay good tone, so even I felt a bit bitter, jealous and hurt at that scene.

I should be doing my Journalism article for our newspaper but... right now this story has... taken over my priorities. (Oh, sitaloire your writing can be such a temptress~)
FireflyLullaby chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I accidentally started reading this one first even though it's supposed to be second to last-ish but... Oh well. Look at me, actually coming back to review even though I finished this in less than 24 hours, 24 hours ago.

So you know how much I squeeled and totally loved this story 3

(although i was very bitter and sad about the Dave part. GAHHH right something even awesomer for Jesse and I won't hunt you down for emotional trauma counseling.)

Love you~ and Nicky. :)
cisumodnaraehi chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Also, I totally did not know this was in a series...until AFTER I finished it and checked your profile page.

It seems I have some catching up to do.

697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »