Reviews for The Faster You Fall
cisumodnaraehi chapter 30 . 8/19/2011
Your story made me cry like five times. What the heck. Very non-cliche ending, I liked it.
Emerald Dragon77 chapter 30 . 9/7/2010
OMG! I loved this story so much! I stayed up half the night reading. I even gave up looking up the songs on youtube because I just had to keep reading (sorry). Anyway, I know this isn't the first in the series, but it's the first I read. I think I'm going to read the next one and then go back to read the first ones.

Just so you know, some parts of this made me want to laugh so much (in a good way). Like the part where Nicky thinks the most angsty teenager thing to do is dye your hair black and get a myspace. LOL.
doublestandard chapter 30 . 9/6/2010
:) haha. l love this. lt's great! l love Nicky! And Jesse sounds fine. ;) ha. Ashton and Ashley are great. l love them.
Lenko1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
ok, so now i feel ever so slightly dumb :S i read this story first and then i realised there were other stories about this series :S i seriously think i read the entire thing *backwards* and i'm so pissed at myself, haha. Because you have such an amazing plot with this and absolutely awesome characters. Getting to see Josh and Kay's relationship in its beginning stage and all those years after put a whole new light on 'the faster you fall' for me.

the fact that Josh turned into such a loving 'housewife/mother' to Nicky is pretty amazing. and Kay turning into the sort of man of the house; but you still kept the balance, let them keep their personalities, and didn't make them stereotypically gay. You just let your characters evolve, and you did an amazing job of it :D i'm really, really hoping that you'll write another story in the timeline about how exactly Josh came to love Nicky as a son, and the little trials, and fun experiences they had together while becoming a family. Ok, i'm done now! Amazing, amazing series, you have a real talent for writing :D please keep up with it!
Amethystars chapter 30 . 6/24/2010
Amazing story... now I have to go and read all the previous ones, denying myself even more sleep.

I actually thought it worked out as an ending that Dave and Nick split. It felt like their relationship was kinda crazy, and however awesome it was, it might be good for Nick to get a fresh start now that he knows what's up.
Amethystars chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Awesome story so far... I love Nick's total rejection of his being gay. It's hilarious to read.
fullofsunshine chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Aw, they're so adorable xD I've totally ruined this story for me by reading reviews for the last chapter but ah well. This story is really interesting :D
Duuude chapter 30 . 3/21/2010
Just read the enire story! It's so beautiful! I have read it before but I don't remember finishing it.. because I didn't.

At first I was sad Dave and Nicky didnt' live happily ever after... but I came to realize that not every ending is perfect. And that this one was just fine the way it was. In fact, I liked this ending a little better.

Besides, that little time Dave and Nicky spent together was amazing ... not to mention HOT.

:D
Chiara Pieta chapter 26 . 3/12/2010
Uh, amazing!
Chiara Pieta chapter 10 . 3/12/2010
He HAS to tell Josh. This is a fact.

And Josh has to lay back his psychologist attitude a little bit.
Chiara Pieta chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Hm, this sounds do light.. AND FUN! :D
AlbinoApples chapter 30 . 2/16/2010
I don't now how you manage to write this much. It's amazing. I could never expand my ideas this far and have them still be coherent and interesting. Brava. I love it!
marskittles chapter 30 . 2/12/2010
I really loved this story...I read it all in one go!

I loved the characters, the sexy scenes, and everything else!

I'm about to start reading the sequel, and I can only hope that it is as good as this one.
pille-ip chapter 30 . 1/24/2010
Great story! Dave leaving and the ever annoying phrase called "the end" came too fast for I really enjoyed reading it..
Zoe Marhassa chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was hilarious. I laughed so hard I cried.
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »