Reviews for A World Of Our Imagination
Jessica Maxine chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I really enjoyed this poem..it kind of reminded me of a song in West Side Story:"Hold my hand and we're halfway there. Hold my hand and I'll take you there.."

Lovely.-JM
gitana chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Adorable! I agree with Aquafied; this reminded me forcibly of Peter Pan (which has always been a favorite of mine). I do, however, have one note of cc-not about the content, of course, because it's flawless. The format, however: well, you've fallen into a very, very common trap among poets. I know this only because I just recently dug myself out of it myself. You don't need a comma at the end of every line; rather, read back through the poem, reading it aloud as you would a story. When it feels natural to pause (as between 'Take my hand' and 'Hold it tight'), leave the comma. But in cases such as 'Drift in a world, / Of imagination' it just trips up the inner voice. And I just realized that my cc is much longer than my praise, surprising since it's so minor-so I will repeat myself. This is FANTASTIC!

And... of course... thanks for all my reviews! Ahh, they're the best drug by far. )

gic (formerly The Hyacinth Girl, if you didn't catch the name change)
Aquafied chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
god, i love thismy favorite piece of yours. so disneyland, so magical, so peter pan, just so wonderful.

everything about me want to smile

(and i would be honored to be quoted actually)
Archipelago chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Beautiful poem. Its sounds a bit like it coul dbe song. Reminds me of say a witch leading children away. :)
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This is great! Very well written, the imagery is so beautiful. Great poem. Thanks so much for your sweet reviews! :) Vx
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I like how your words begin to repeat in a different tense. This is a cool poem.