Reviews for In God's Hands
MelloMaddness chapter 5 . 1/25
It was going so well! What happen to the rest of the story? Please come back.
Lovecupid chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
This is a great story! The story line is very interesting. I hope that you will continue to write it.
dr3 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
This adventure soooooo needs to continue. Pls don't abandon ;p Ur fans :D
dr3 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Great, great, *great* story.
Ben Tramsami chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
ARRRRRRRRRRRGH! I didn't realized this story wasn't complete and hadn't been updated since 2006! NOOOOOOOOO! Aw man... I was really getting into it... :(
lola chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
i love this story deilan is so cute

and i just want to know what happens, please continue

i know its been like 2 yrs

but please please do
Sleepy Idea chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I was just so excited at finding this story and noticing that it hadn’t been updated since last year that I didn’t really leave a proper review. I hope you won’t be offended by my comments/critique.

The latest works of an author in fictionpress tend to have better writing than the earlier ones. First off, I think this is my favorite of all your works, and the best I’ve seen in regards to romance between Delian and Callen. It’s subtler and slower to start than you’re early works and that’s what makes it so realistic. And agonizingly sweet for the wait, when we have that “Finally!” moment.

Fear made Delian snap back with equal vehemence. "What weapon? I'm a bloody priest!" (Chapter 2) Hahaha! I love Delian. Very original, this is the first time I’ve read a priest as a main character. Much kudos to the fact that I hadn’t even noticed until after reading that you’ve never even mentioned anything on his physical appearance, but he’s such a force of a character. What is his age, anyway?

I can’t wait for the further characterizations of the other nobles, right now some of them are just names and the rest, we still know very little. With the exception of Ketter (awesome leader), Faolan (cause I just like the sharp, smart dude), and Callen (squee material, lol), I like Kendrick and Marcas. They seem very much to care for Delian. It’s only Delian’s POV that some nobles are uncaring, but I get the feeling that this is only partly true-it’s Delian’s thoughts after all and I think some probably practice to have good poker faces (Faolan at least).

As for other characters… Dirk remains a mystery. And I hope that even if Blair’s mostly comic relief and foil for Delian, that there’s some more depth to him.

The lengths of each chapter is a very nice length-not short at all. Very few grammar mistakes. Mostly on word usage, some are probably typos which are not actual mistakes. Instead of using “drug,” it should be “dragged.” Not enough mistakes to make my teeth grit though. How many chapters do you plan to have? I hope it’s more than 10.

Good luck and keep writing! Hope I’ll be there to see this story finished!

C.
Sleepy Idea chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
Why did you stop? This story is awesome, original, intriguing, and full FULL of POTENTIAL. Since when has a priest been a main character. Delian's so cool and Callen is so cute, heehee. Do you intend to finish it?
Hope chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
I love this story so far (to the point that I can't currently find anything negative to say about it), and I really hope you plan on continuing it.
wodejulia chapter 5 . 9/9/2006
I like this story very much, and would gladly read as much of it comes to be. Thanks for writing it!
green chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
Update very soon.
Jason Rose chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
i really love this story its got great story line i'm rooting for callen and delian they are so cute even thought i'm sure delian wouldn't like that hehe... oh in chapter two you wrote"To speak of such things as fact would be heretical." Delian almost choked as the words fell from his mouth," the heretical part i think it would actually be pronounced herecy in this instance... please don't be mad at me for pointing it out though by now someone else must of but if not i'm really sorry i am forever being told i'm to honest ... keep writing your really good have fun

Me...
D. Empress chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
Delian is awesome. I love your style of magic and the way you decribe: elegant and powerful in a subtle way. It's not gaudy, but really, really, neat.

Delian seems like Teyrin. Why haven't you posted "Sanctuary" from your website? In fact, why aren't a lot more of your fics up?

Either way, I look forward to any and all chapters you post in the future.
Phylo chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
argh. I really like this story. I know there are tons of other stories here at FictionPress but this is the only one i wanna read right now. I hope you plan on updating soon. ah, keep up the good writting.
greenwhite chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
Good story. One of the best I have read. Are you going to explain about Delian's background. That is very much mysterious. And why is he called "heretic" is it just because he doesn't think much of the church or is there any other reason.