Reviews for Cast A Spell
Jessie My Love chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was so good.

I loved how it was kind of twisted and evil. I usually like twisted things. XD

Anyways, I liked the fourth stanza the most. The whole 'You tortured me, I'm gonna torture you'. It was just a great line in my opinion.

So yea, good job~

• Jessie m p.s. pay it forward
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
When I read it out loud it really sounded like you meant it. I like the rhyming scheme/repetition at the end of the lines. It makes it flow, and makes up for the fact that all the stanzas are all different lengths. I liked it anyway, and I think personal opinion is the most important thing when it comes to reading poetry. Not that I'm an expert!
C.M.F Wright chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I loved your opening - it grabbed me instantly and pulled me in. I really liked lines 2-4 - smooth, cynical, and deliciously wicked :)

The rhyme scheme and meter seemed a little off in some spots, which irked me slightly, particularly this line:

"I would chase you forever, making your dreams nightmares."

It seems kind of long and out of place...

Also, I noticed a few grammar errors, such as:

Your existence irks me, I know what ill do, - "I'll"

And the word "gonna" seems a little too slang-y for the context of this poem.

Overall, however, excellent work :)

~Harmonic Discord from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
nice topic for a nice poem
ByYourSide chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wow. How demonic.

But demonic in a lyrical way that flows very well.

"But of course I'm going to make you relive me again."

Haunting, spiteful... I love it.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Well written piece.

~Twilight Starr~
tesa131313 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Very strong haunting peice. First two lines for some reason misled me to think that this wasn't going to be that great of a poem but as it goes along it just get's layered with more and more emotion and it becomes a great poem that opens up a huge emotion.
Jaclyn Curler chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
i like this. what spurred it?
wildinside chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
jesus.. this is really good. you have a great vocabulary and your adjectives made it sound like you really did have magic powers. its good...aleX..
Quoven chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I liked it. I like your anger, and I feel the way you think. It's nice to relate to it.
Josie Jones chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Intense and thought provoking! Haven't we all been there? You expressed to emotiion perfecty!

-Josie-
TaraC chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Firstly, beautiful and amazingly enchanting title. The poem is amazing and it's beautifully stated in it's own destructive way. haha.. I love it; it's just so...majestic. Selective choice on what character you adore in fairytales.. and sensual.

Love,Teera