Reviews for pepper stepping blues
realityescapesher chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
the way this flows is flawless.-aly
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
jesus! that was so NOT what i expected & i absolutely LOVED it. starts so obtuse & trieshard (but still gorgeous though i'm sure you didn't mean it that way) & the second stanza... WELL. rebellion personified, or as close to perfection as anyone is ever likely to get
run rabbit run chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
nice work. better n me by far. but as for my work, i'm abstract for the reason that i want people to come up with their own versions of it visually. i dunno. and i hate spelling correctly. what's with quickedit? why do i need it?
Haberdasher chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
what a great feel to this! i can imagine someone singing this on the back of a truck...(been reading 'On the Road') nice.- Haberdasher
The Watched chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow. Echoes of Ginsberg. Lovely. "Seen-it-all eyes and sticky itchy feet" and that entire second stanza especially. I love it!

...sorry I don't have anything more helpful to say, but I really did just love this one...
hey maria chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Great flowing quality to it - last stanza was my favorite.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
The rolling lyrical nature of this is remarkable. Creates a scene and a story line while not compromising the amazing word usage. You really know how to tighten up everything so that no words are used that don't add to the sound. Wish I had that wonderful ability. Great work. The second stanza really clinched it for me. A favorite for sure. Excellent.
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
hmm...there's something indescribable in this, the mystery adds to its charm. i like the style of this..