Reviews for Eyes
R.C. Wulfe chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Interesting. Very interesting. In a good way, it have a nice roll to the words and some point I can't quite reach...but its there, in the back of my mind somewhere (I'll find it, lol). Keep writing. Your good.
nadorj225 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I love it keep up the good work!
Cat Townsend chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I liked this. It's really sad, like you've lost your deity, or lost faith in it or something.

I especially liked the first two lines and the last four-line stanza, and I thought the two lines at the end closed it well.

This is a very good poem, my friend.

Shudder...~LadySni
Raiyune chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I've read some of your other poems, and I really like your style of writing. It has an abstract/short and sweet thing going on. This was awesome, but maybe the on the last line of the third stanza, you meant throne instead of thrown? or maybe it's just me. heh. .
GothicSpook chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I like it! The topic of the poem is wonderful and very deep. Well done. Keep writing!
cynick chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This is very interesting. The topic is original and good, but the writing could use a little something. Your formatting is a little awkward, and some of your phrases are off, but all in all this shows promise. Keep writing!
cynick chapter 1 . 5/2/2006