Reviews for He's the Thorn in My Side
kiannalovesniall chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Please finish the story I want cillin to be together. But I still want aeric and her to br friends
TheStereotypicalBlonde chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
just found this story n im alredy hooked! i no u havent updated in like forever...well, not forever but u get the gist. but im hopin that for sum reason beyond my...uh, understanding (i am extremely tired rite now so im pretty proud tht i thought of tht word, sad, i no) u decide 2 come bak to this story n finish it! :D
ghurl00 chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
evil cillin!
Rock The Rain chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
HOW DARE HE? Makin him break up wit her. ;/ He better have a good reason, lol. Update soon.
crazylady4 chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
oh my god what an asshole! love the story please update soon! Cillin is such a dick! why would he do such a thing.. oh my god what an ass!
The Darkest Night chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
omg you cant leave it like this!just when i was starting to like him...that was low even for him... please update i know you haven't for like 2 years but i have hope.
supersaiyanx chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
A great story!

Update soon please!
Temple Trees chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Love the story so far..but your lead male is such a dick!
glamoureste chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
WOAH. WOAH. WOAH...

YOU can't stop there!

Oh my god! I was getting so into it! and you haven't updated for, like, two years!

:[ bummer. i guess this means you're not going to update again.

i hope you do though... there's a tiny shimmer of hope, because this story is SO good so far.

UPDATE PLEASE!
MelGrl chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
This seems interesing, but I wonder if Cillian actually likes Lezlie or enjouys her pain. Please update soon!
Beybaska chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Oh please oh please oh please update! I don't think I'll be able to live any longer with this cliffhanger! OX
I Darkness chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
omg!

you haven't finished the story? and its the best bit as well!

i'm guessing Cillin and Lee are going to get together? but how? tell me please?

oh yea and I added a comment on deviant art. find me as I-Darkness, as just as my name says here...I don't like to get confucing if you know what I mean! well hope you update soon and not torture us like all other writers do, by keeping us..in the dark!
urjellingcauseimevil chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
WHAT!1 HOW COULD U END IT RIGHT THERE.! DO U WANT ME TO SUFFER!. because congratulations u got ur wish,
no account chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
i LOVE this story! i adore the love-hate dynamic between cillin and lezlie (wow, you must have a thing for oddly spelled names). i was not expecting cillin to be so deviously evil at the end there, so mean. i hope you continue this, but even if you don't these four chapters are quality.
justanotherdeadaccount chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
Aargh! You know in most stories the 'evil' dude is actually just merely annoying and way obviously in love with the girl. Cillin on the other hand...SO SO EVIL! Really, he deserves whatever Lez calls him.

I can't believe he did that to his own best friend, no matter how much he dislikes her. And is there even a reason for all the dislike?

Poor lezlie...I really like her. She's not the typical 'oh but he's so hott...but no mind stop it! I hate him! Hottness...cannot..resist!'. Er yeah. She's got quite a personality.
104 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »