Reviews for Love in February
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was dreadful and depressing T.T. Well-written and such, but put me into a sad state. The sad part is that some girls are really that blind and would do that :(.
love and misadventures chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I wonder if eyelashes can grow back? God, if a guy did that to me, I'd kill him...
Lesumi chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
It's a really deep story. I like it!
effervescent-sentiments chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Very chilling. I love the last line, what he says. I can almost hear the cold, high-pitched laugh. Oh, man. Great writing.
poppiesinoctober chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I don't know what to say. I really like this.

It's very, um, I don't know. I just, wow.

I'm speechless, you could say.

You really should write more one shots.

Or horror movies, or something like that. You would be very good at it, that's for sure.
codyismypup chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Absolutely brilliant, but I'm not surprised. Well, not because of the story, but that you wrote it. I have very high expectations of you.

Oh, wow. Just...phew. I loved the concept. That girl was definitely in a lose-lose situation, unless of course, she stabbed him instead and told him 'how's that for pretty' or something.

Damn, what a .rd, and what a low self esteem (in love) girl.

Disturbing. But hell, I always expect that from you as well. You should write horror movies, stuff that I'll never be able to watch because I'm easily traumatized-by movies.

ugh -shudder- I almost have a bad taste in my mouth and all I can imagine is a girl cutting her eyelashes off to the skin ughughugh.

It was amazing. Talk about 'Love me dead' (by ludo)
Splutter chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Ahh, i don't know what to make of this.
Vii-Rain chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
MY GOD! I swear I was ready to kill the bastard when I finished reading this. This chapter really sent pangs to my heart. If this is a true story...which I hope not...kill him for me...and if not..lets hope no one thinks to do this to ANY1!

:D
dyingimmortal chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Okay, that was really messed up... though that's why I liked it. :]

Poor gullible girl.
Tendrils-of-Insanity chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
wow that was disturbingly amazing if you know what I mean :P very creative
Alyssa chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I love this,

He's evil. She's gullible.

Twisted ending, I love this :)
Maggie Summers chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That was...scary. Beautifully written, but scary. How can anyone get to be so malicious and evil?

Wonderful and twisted. I'm now hyper-aware of my eyelashes, if that's possible :)

-Maggie
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That was dark. Disturbingly so.
Lovedward48 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Nice thought you had there! It's intriguing! I like the way you wrote it! Very well done! :)
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Oh! Burn bitch!

Some girls can be so damn gullible!

This was wickedly delicious! :D