Reviews for Love in February
behind these tears chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
What a fucking jerk! He tells her that he loves her no matter what, and then after she looks hideous, he laughs at her. The girl is still an idiot for destroying her beauty to a pig. But man, the boy was a bastard.

The one-shot was beautifully written. Also, it was something that could actually happen to real life. Ah… you just revealed the pig-ness of some men out there. ;)

Take care!
dgmnsq chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
your words are so pretty.
FoxStorm chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Bastard. He's a jackass, but it was her who did it. It kind of made feel a little sick but it was so good to read.
Aimers chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Eurgh. What an asshole.
redsage chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
disturbing.. beautifully disturbing.
Queenjewel44 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I just love your stories. This one was so good and evil that it made me cry and luagh. She should kick his ass next and make him look stupid.
Farren chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Holy Shit!
Realistic Dreams chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Whoa... freaky. Seriously, your characters always give me chills. Haha.

It was nicely written though. Good job!
Zigsz chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Wow! this is really slightly depressing... but in a good way.
seraphim-rush chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
You're so frickin creative when you come up with all this stuff! Lend me some of that creativity! ~grabs your head and head butts you~ OSMOSIS. Pfft, not working. DX This guy's an ass! Poor girl. D: I bet she murdered him on the spot right after. :D

~seraphim-rush
Kriskabelle chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Oh... wow. Have to say that this just had my mouth gaping wide open when I was done... does it make sense that the story seems beautifully disgusting? Heh... like it though.
you're so postmodern chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Awe, that is rather disgusting that he would do such a thing. Disturbing piece of work but still well written, twisted, creative. etc.
outsomniac chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
woww...really sophisticated...yet morbid
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
wow. so haunting, and so beautiful, and so disturbing.

...even more disturbing to think that some people would actually do that. TT_TT
blah chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
o0o0o0o, God, what an asshole.

Morbid. . .but loved it, nonetheless, as always.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »