Reviews for Love in February
RedBerries chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Man, it sounds like something out of se7en - you know the movie? The ambiguity at the end is amazing though. It could work either way, although why he would want her to cut her face if he loved her is questionable in the first place.
katieee chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Aw!

Poor girl.

This was good though.
Aztique chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Oh my gosh, I adore your stories so much, and this one was one of the best I've read on here! It's incredible how you captured her feelings so perfectly. I don't think there is much you can do to improve that piece.I can honestly say I really look up to your writing, and it takes a LOT for me to say that!.x.
darknesslivesinu chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
What an asshole *kicks him in the shin*
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
you write so well! whenever i have ideas i can never put them on paper as well as you can! it is so super good!

update again soon!
Modern Actide chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I love your stories, their the most creative and unique peices I can read around here.

But i love your one-shots even more. They short, but beautifully written. Odd in a sense, and sometimes vague, but their still very very good. I enjoy reading them.

Keep up the good work.
Liquify chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Morbid and dark... you never fail to amaze me, my dear ) Manipulation is never good. Poor girl. She's so weak, mentally. Ah well. Love it anyway.

heart,

~M
Starrlena chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Wow, the lines in this story is amazing.

“You look damaged,” he said, “but so beautiful still.”

I love that one.
Insanity Da Best Policy chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
How da heck do you come up with these? Morbid, yeah, but I'm stunned by the creativity part of it. First cannibals, then demon, then the singer thingie, the angels and demons, how da devil?

Nonetheless it was great dearie. Man, what a guy, and what a girl. *shakes head* COOL!

Jan
tearitrightup chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
wow...morbid )
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
i really love the last line. it leaves things open...but not really. at least depending on your opinion and how morbid you are :0)you have great ideas and know how to use words to express them really well-keep writing! :P
flights.of.fantasy chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
it flows like poetry. disturbing but draws me in. its so.. twisted. but i like it. ) great work.
San123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I liked the beginning and I was actually hopeful that the story wud be pleasant for once. It was good till the part he said 'because I love you'.

BUT then it became um, disturbing and morbid. She cut her eyelashes, shaved her head and sliced her face just to please her lying bf?

That was just plain sad.
Linda chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow that was soo...different! I'd like to see more ;)
elven-lady22 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow. That really touched me. I don't even know what to say about it.. I love your work.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »