Reviews for Untitled
divya chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
don't feel stupid. he's probably done that to girls who know him better than you did, and they probably were confused too. don't get me wrong, he's a cool guy, but in this sense, it was a nothing. sometimes i completely appreciate his ability to sense tension between others and to calm that down (such as today- but idk if he even knows he helped me).
gatha chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
hey, guys aren't the ONLY ones who send mixed messages you know. Women can be pretty bad to.A kiss on the cheek really doesn't mean much anyway. Most Latin people do it as readily as friends hug each other and it could simply be a sign of affection. You'll only have something to worry about if he's a part of the mafia and it's the kiss of death, which is rather religous if you think about it.
musicwriter2b chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
so... its good, but are u talking about anyone in particular? my curious mind wants to know.
connor chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
ew we're talking about m*ke kyrios (just so no one but us knows who we're talking about) aren't we. i don't think sunny delight comes in cartons. unless you mean in the way that four or six or whatever even number (or odd...how odd) of big bottles fit in a carton...and you're like a vitamin-C-o-holi-c..-.

but. ew. i swear to god if another fucking loser reads something that i say about someone on the internet and tries to make drama about it, i'm going bonkers.(we can have a going bonkers party though and pass around a sign up sheet soit'llbefunanyways)