Reviews for The Valley of Emotional Lows
divya chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
you're talking about me, here, i can tell. no use saying otherwise. i get it. i'll leave you alone. but you're right, i don't really know you anymore; and it's been a long time coming for me to say that- but it's true. and i'll just let you be. i agree with gatha-but i fall into category "a".
gatha chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
unless you start ditching people they don't tend to give up a) because they really do care about you b) for some self-serving reason. It's a real bitch trying to distinguish between the two. Could be that you're their last conection to something too, course that falls under selfish. I've also found a good pole is a good substitue for a hero(ine) since it's good for both stability and whacking people. So my advice is to find two poles, metaphorical or otherwise.
Purrow chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
so i'm thinking that i found my account. and i'm thinking that since i'm a guy and i'm dumb, there should be a big flag on your poems saying who they're about.
connor chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
hahaha sry i was reading in your i mean that's so sad the way that poem was and i was reading your fictionpress profile and you were like i often use "retard" and "gay", but i support gays, and vegans too. cause i thought you were gonna say I support retards. and it was funny because that's not what you said. who's the reverend...i really don't think it's me b/c i'm not that importantly important but if for some wierd reason i am...i'm totally supportive and this poem has given me a priceless insight into your life?