Reviews for Suck
His-Tiger chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
so... do you write about your past? was there something that completely pissed you off or something that hurt you extremely so?
older ego chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
how awful this is (: gorgeousawful.
rosary of ashes of dawn chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
i adore this. :]

the many lines stick like glue to me.
Dove chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
You tease.

I never knew that about your mom...or dad for that matter. The things you learn about people.

Anyway, to be serious, why don't you want to be loved? Would that take away from the game? Because that's what it is, my dear. To you, it's always been in fun; always staying just out of reach. You panic when it becomes something more. You have your fantasies, you talk of all the things you'd do, and yet, you're afraid. Perhaps that's why you flirt and tease...that way no one will find out.

A certain amount of pride wells up in me after reading this. I was able to catch you. Took me awhile, and you fought most bravely...but you've finally given in to your heart. Your fears are subsiding. Know that I love you. More than anything.
axis.on.a.tilt chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
It's all about secrets, isn't it? Life it just about making mistakes, and then fucking up more only to ignore and hide .
shannon chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
nicehow did u come up with this topic?i mean what inspired u for this?
Countess Chocula chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Amazing poem. Definatelly going on my favorites list. You seriously got me involved in the poem. It made my heart flutter.

Your style really reminds me of Sylvia Plath.
primal injection chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
"I suckon the lonelinessof your index finger."

"I suck on the azure pure of his dry eyeball." - both these lines blew me away...
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Greetings! Well, before I write this review, let me tell you that I'm very conservative and was very sheltered as a child. This would be why I didn't love this poem. I wouldn't go as far as calling it "vile"... but I would venture to "tortured" and "torturing" and "psychotic." There was some very disturbing imagery here, but I think it added to your overall tone, with which I was very impressed. I like how you mention pedophilia in passing, and then allude to it throughout the rest of the poem. That's subtle beauty, and I like that. The harsh language bothred me, but that's just my "conservative" opinion. The last stanza I thought was fantastic. You almost sink into "old world" poetic metaphor here, which is lovely. And the final phrase-"'I'm a virgin'"-whoa. Intense. Not my favorite poem in the world, but I do commend your style.

Thanks for reviewing my poem!

Julie
Retailprice chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
This is absoloutly vile. Which is why I'm surprised I like it quite as much as I do. Not entirly sure who/why says 'Do you think I'm sick' tho. But yeah, nasty, warped but it's imagery is fantastic and so is the use of formatting and wording. I like the fact that she suddenly winds up in love, but that it doesn't much change her.