Reviews for My twisted, rambling prose
Just Luke Staden chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
can i just say thank god its over.

nah just joking. re reading these for some reason. i really hate this type of writing though - its not poetry. but thats not to say its bad.

keep writing (and reviewing(MY STUFF) godly luke

p.s godly luke is my new name
Just Luke Staden chapter 4 . 5/5/2006
yet again a great chapter
Olivine chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
i really like your little paragraphs; the whole raven/ blind man thing is really...whats the word? interesting? well, in a really good way, at least. keep them coming! im sort of starting to understand it... a little. well, this is what i think: the blind man was lonely, so he created some raven who took over his mind and scared him, and now the raven is going away to haunt (?) other poor beggars minds. well, something along the lines of that, at least...

lol, honestly, i found a few things even in this paragraph i could quote, but i decided not to. a swelling ego isnt always the best thing lol. but, yea, youre very welcome. your review thingy really made me laugh, and i kept it up just so i could go back and read it. lol. not so bad a writer? are you insane, by any chance? youre an amazing writer. i only put the authors i -really- like on there, and...congratulations, youre in? :) but confidence boosts are good, lol. the quotes up, just so you know, and i didnt want to put the quote up unless you didnt want me to. i just wanted to make sure you didnt mind.

keep on writing M.W. Renaee-::-

ps - okay, just because i want to see what funny thing youll say next, after another ego boost- youre only the second author ive quoted -grins- and i do appreciate you signing the review anon, so i could take it down if i wanted. but im taking the story you reviewed down, since i didnt like it. and btw, i remember you saying, before, that youd go and rnr a story, i wanted you to. well, as a (long awaited?) response to that, you could if you wanted to. but theres one story id recommend, only because ive got about four reviewers for that one, and i do want to see what other people think of it. that ones aastha: hope for the children. you do NOT have to read it, im just saying... this was a long review... and im sorry to say half of it wasnt even a real review ;;
Hana chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
dis is absolutli brilliant,it actuli made me cry.. keep on writin
Olivine chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
i dont understand much of whats going on, either. maybe its got no meaning at all, and its just... there. well, whatever it is supposed to be...

description was awesome. i saw every little twist and turn of what happened. the key vanishing, the little raven, the feathers... awesome, really. nice work :)

the one thing id do is, maybe put the paragraph into multiple paragraphs? like, one for each new subject that comes up. it would help to follow the sentences, because if i were to lose my place while reading, id have to really work to find my place again. especially because this is such a long paragraph.

keep on writing M.W. Renaee-::-
Chelseamuffin chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Once again, I am confused. I mean, I sort of understand what's happening... I think. I have no idea. But that's okay, like I said before, I don't usually understand things like this. I guess I'm more used to reading something that doesn't need my mind to do much, except process the words so that I can understand them. Ah well, you still have a way with words! Write on!
ramblingrose chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
not ur best one, but still good. kinda depressing but i love the use of imagery.
Chelseamuffin chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
The detail was terrific. And now that I understand the link... it allows me to read deeper, understand what you mean. It's a terrific prose (because it's more than mere fiction, I finally understand). I'm sorry to say, though, that I can't usually leave much of a comment on these sort of deep ramblings. I just don't usually understand the underlying meaning. But I still think it's terrific. /Sigh./ Sorry about my lack of comment. I really hope I could say more about this.
BeholderOfImagination chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
So he's blinded in his own maze by a tainting feather of purity. That beggar should probably go on and loosse the feather.
Olivine chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
another pretty part. you see, this is why i like seeing actual fiction (even as simple as this, although in a way, this is pretty complex) from authors ive only seen poems from. awesome. the detail here was beautiful. absolutely beautiful. well done (i say, as i hear professor lupin going 'well done, harry!'...prizoner of azkaban is on, haha. no, im not a harry potter fanatic. this was all just an odd coincidence, believe me. :)

keep on writing Murrie W. Renee-::-

ps - yea, this is wintertigress, ive changed my name, and i gotta admit it looks weird after signing every review 'wintertigress' anyways, im rambling... oh, and thanks for adding me to your favorites list! :D
Just Luke Staden chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
THATS ONE OF MY BIOLOGY LESSONS :)
Chelseamuffin chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Excellent work! Heh. Wrote this is Bio, huh? One period? Well, looks like it took more time than that. Which means it's great! I agree with Meg, I love the heartbeat part! It's so true... every second, life is passing us by. If we don't do something meaningful in that moment, it's wasted. Ah well. Makes me think, which is always as good in a story as it is in poetry. You have a talent with writing fiction as well as poetry, write on!
Olivine chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
haha, although i guess i shouldnt be, im imagining this all going on in some sort of potions classroom at hogwarts, minus snape. how i came up with this image, i have no idea. and how biology turned into potions in the first place is an equal mystery, though...

i guess it adds to the awesomeness of the paragraph. the way you described both the man and the raven was incredible. haha, you seriously wrote all of this in the middle of class? hard to believe, but okay.

keep on writing Wintertigress-::-
simply meg chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
one word: AWESOME! nice work! My favourite part is where it mentions the heartbeat... "Every heartbeat, another wasted moment." remind you of anyone else's work;) Write On, Scrunchy! Love your work!
BeholderOfImagination chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Describing the indescribable. As it has always been. Knowing what you're talking about by this, I don't understand it as well as if I didn't. This sounds quite like the condemned prisoner.