Reviews for Secrecy
ladybow8 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I like how short it is. Any more explanation, and an explanation for what a secret was wouldn't be a secret anymore!
dex2468 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Wow! I like it! It's short but really nice.
lookingwest chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
beautiful.
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Interesting, like your choice of last line especially. Well done x
lyricalprose chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Thank you for the review you sent to me, however, I have forgotten who you are. I sincerely apologize for my lack of brain activity and short term memory. Could you help a lost reader remember who you are? Its been a year since I've been here. Please? I know it'd help me, and perhaps if I do by chance recall who you are, it may perhaps make you smile.
classic violet chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I especially love that last line, wonderful job.
shinco chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
yeah, that really describes secrecy well! And, lol, I had to go to Microsoft word and look up the word "rife" in the thesaurus! Ha, ha, I've got a pretty good vocab, but I still got a lotta words to learn! Ha, ha, because of this Haiku, I learned a new word! THANK YOU! lol _
eraced chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
nice work. you canged your name, i just spent half an hour trying to find your page i was getting very confused.
Spare Change chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
still received an image despite the number of words. great job :)
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Good haiku. Very, very well done. Keep writing!

Anna
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
i like this. i dont know, but i got a really vivid picture of something close to me. anyway, good job. good luck with/i hope you had luck with the hospital thing.
Shara G chapter 1 . 4/19/2006