Reviews for His Love, Her Love Edited
Nice Job
Sneha chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
a good beginning..promising.
Wicca Girl chapter 24 . 1/27/2007
Love the story but please no more raping it gives me the creeps.

UPDATE SOON
free-to-dream15 chapter 24 . 1/26/2007
sweet, update soon cause I miss this!
NO LONGER USING chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
Well it's a good thing he decided to end things with Sydney, because I think she's being extremely cold and insecure because her boyfriend wants to be nice to someone who doesn't have any friend. *My opinion* Also that was really sweet of him to help her even though she didn't want him to, because she was afraid of what Sydney would do. He stood up for her to his girlfriend as well, which shows that he has a good heart. Great work. ~I' .Enough~
NO LONGER USING chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Hi!

This is really good. I love the way the plot is unfolding and I'm really enjoying reading this story. I feel really sorry for Emma because she seems to be having a very hard life and I think Andy is really sweet for wanting to befriend her, even though she's like the kind of girl people would look twice at and forget who she is. Great story and I can't wait to read more. ~I' .Enough~
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
This is wonderful. I will read more later and leave a better review.
free-to-dream15 chapter 23 . 8/20/2006
O very good chapter! lol like the drama! 1) I think things should back fire and Josh's dad takes andy's side or something like that 2)Andy will stay with emma and college lol3)NO!4)just friends! cause I LOVE Alex..dont make him bad! unless Andy leaves emma..then make her and alex get together!5)mm she's ok so far..dont know much about her6)mm love it all together7)nothing really lol8)NOPE LOVE IT!9)um idk! just update SOON!
whateva123 chapter 23 . 8/20/2006
not bad chapter.i feel that josh should still continue being the 'villain' since he is doin his part well n maybe andy should leave college n go for another one r something like that.
x-kit-x chapter 23 . 8/19/2006
1) He should have his life ruined, perhaps get arrested... maybe disowned by his dad.

2) He should grow up and be more mature and show his love for emma in the way that he should.

3) No.

4) Just a really good friendship.

5) She seems cool but it's a little too soon to tell.

6) Probably the first chapter, because it wasn't rushed and was realistic.

7) The way that the story is getting repetitive and is becoming unbelievable.

8) Pass.

9) No idea.
whateva123 chapter 22 . 8/2/2006
i think andy should still remain the same i mean like u noe being protective n all that can u like try to reduce emma's kind of feels sad that she keeps on geting raped n depressed n all that stuff.i feel that u should maybe u should make josh the bad guy r something n maybe alex could be a so-called barrier between andy and emma for awhile r thw riter so its up to update as fast as u can.
free-to-dream15 chapter 22 . 8/2/2006
Jeez, Emma just always seems to be getting raped! I feel SO bad for her! Luckily Andy didn't go to the library. Ok I've got to say that I love Alex so far! and yes I hate Josh lol. update SOON!
free-to-dream15 chapter 21 . 8/2/2006
oh wow! I think right now I'm confused on my feelings for Josh. I mean I like him but then again he could cause trouble. Oh no! What is she going to do now? Oh my GOD! I bet Andy went and spied on her and saw it..luck for me, I can read on!
x-kit-x chapter 22 . 8/2/2006
Kool, I really liked the last couple of chapters (and the rest of the story!) In answer to your questions...

1.) I'm liking Andy a bit better now that he's taking care of Emma better.

2.) Emma is a bit stupid at times and keeps putting herself in danger... but she's cool...

3.) Josh is a scumbag and deserves to be thrown out of college... as if he could ever be a lawyer after that.

4.) I like Alex and he seems like a nice guy but I can see him coming between Andy and Emma.

5.) Keep doing what your doing is my only suggestion.

6.) A happy one!
whateva123 chapter 21 . 8/1/2006
nice i guess emma should stick with andy no matter wat n maybe u can make josh the villain of the story r something.i dont ure the author so decide n do update.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »