Reviews for a fool for a fool
die kleine maus chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
i wanted to thank you for your review, and also read a bit of your work. i like it, because it's different, in language more than anything else, through the way you use brackets and the strange way in which your words rhyme. well not rhyme really, and i don't think it was intentional, but the first two lines are especially remind me of a song by radiohead.i agree with your first point completely, about not all people who write what they call "angst" being "emo" (i dislike this word immensely) and your second, because it is a good topic to experiment with. there are so many feelings one can bring in, and the impact you leave on the reader is much stronger. i wrote my stupid rant more because i was irritated after reading a poem where the words were so awkward and carefully selected, that the actual emotion wasn't brought across. the problem is, with a subject like suicide,it's easy to go wrong, take it too lightly, or go overboard. and most of the time, it's the latter, but i cannot say that is unjustified. i'm sorry my review is this long, and makes as little sense as my poem, but i thought i'd write it anyway. and for what it's worth, this is one of my favourites of yours.
frayedlifeforce chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
left me done, this was written really well and the title was clever and creative as was the summary. made me want to read it.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
You portayed (that spelled right?) your emotion in a very awesome/honest way, in this piece.
left-handed lovers chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
You know what? This blew me away. Totally. It describes the friendship between me&my best friend perfectly. Wow. I congratulate you immensely.

It's hard because you think you need them and you know you don't but you've been around them for so long, it's difficult to think about a life without them in it. Well. That's what I think anyway. I'm not sure if it's the same for you.
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
i like this, it flows well. good job.