Reviews for To Mend A Broken Heart
kaab chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
AH!

Hea me SCREAM... so where's your update you promised me? ahhaha... anyways.. just wanna bother you to HURRY UP! gosh forever woman.

WElps,

kaab

sMiLes & GiGgLes
M.D.Irvine chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
oh mysterious. was she by the window? i like definitely going to email u about updates or i could just add u to my author alerts anyways

later
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
wnat to knoe more bout Jade and the guy who hurt her. Guys tend to be intrigued by the one girl who isnt interestend yeah lolk moving on nowpls r&r my fics too
kaab chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
gotta get to work.. butta.. yeah.. great start... NOW FINISH IT!
minimimi chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
O lookie! another famous story of yisa's! or it's going to be! ] i like, so keep it up!
FadedWhispers chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
As always, a great intro...

LOLz!

Plz update 2 hearts!
SilverKitsune chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Hey! Great story . Well I can't wait for chapter 2 XD!

P.S. Nice Summery thing tells a lot!
Alenor chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
heya, good start to the story. can't wait for more Alenor.
aurooba chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
hey, nice, i like it! ! keep going...UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
SimplySweetnSour chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
i have a feelin that klick is gonna fall in love with Jade and Tabitha. si, this is great. keep it your muse be kind to youSimplySweetnSour
SimplySweetnSour chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
klick sounds like the jock that everybody just adores but still manages to keep a 4.0, sigh. haha. is there more to him than just what he shows on the out side?
ldragongirl chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Hey Yisa great chapter. I can't wait till you talk more about Jade and Klick. Well I hope Klick open up to Jade soon! . See you around later!
itsxmuhxshell chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
oh loks like another good one!
aiur chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
*giggles* ... dear, just so you know - "touché" is not the french equivalent for touchy or whatever you thought it was. it's an expression that means "good point". i think it's origins have something to do with fencing. but yes. i couldn't keep my mouth shut about that. besides for that, & some weird tense things, nice chapter. keep writing this (which i know you'll do, unless you want me to get over there to kick you). this kind of plot is always interesting to read. & just to let you know, i hate the intro/summary thing. chapt one. *grins* ... it tells too much. tcha. besides for that, heart it. heh. catch you laater!

kait
sieg45 chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Told ya you were making a new story ) Yay keep on writing