Reviews for Lightning Strikes Twice
Subbie chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Wow. So awkward.

The POVS are all switching around all over the place in this, eh? Did you need/want a beta?

Lee
SMGrimm chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
the part with the water bottle was a bit hard to get for me at first but its really starting to scare me about ana and skippy. anyway, im kind of intreged by this but i think that oran and isaac should get together for a math study date. X3 just a suggestion. X3
SMGrimm chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
i love it how your Ana and my Skippy are pretty much the same. same name to. we both found it amusing. haha! exept the hitting part. skippy just hugs me around my neck so i cant breathe. anyway, good story so far.
Esquirella chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
And the mystery deepens.
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
the "Isaac’s P.O.V" thing looks like a note to yourself XD I noticed that many of the sentences are written in passive form, that is, something happens to the narrator rather than the narrator doing it. Example: "He slammed the door shut" might be written as "The door slammed shut behind him". Avoid writing in passive form as much as possible, it doesn't have the same power. (I think you have a problem with the sentences sounding like each other and want variation huh? That's good, but don't think about it too much)

The balance between dialogue and description is awesome, and so is the language and descriptions. I like that

Good job!
Cedric Kale chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
love the description, so good
CakeForEveryone chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
O who is the male goodness? Hm? Can't wait to read more, the reason its so confusing is because I changed Andrew's name to Eathen, anyways I like it so far Write MORE!
PrincessFlorea chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
That's so cute so far! Guys who enjoy bubble baths ; D

Ana reminds me of myself, hitting people whether or not they deserve it.

Can't wait for more!
Esquirella chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I want to see more of this!