Reviews for Date
Pinkliquor chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This had been the most vivid image of the day. Even brighter than what i can actually see with my own eyes. You have made this date seem tender, needy, and exotic.
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
As usual, the imagery and expressions are really brilliant. The 1st stanza made me smirk a little, nice touch of humor._
Evan chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
nice poem holly sorry i havnt been evaulating them latly iv been busy but im doing it now to show i still care. anyway i think its about shaving your legs...i think you told me about it once i like it your a very good poet
A Very Disappointed Author chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
So I was going to lend you a piece of my soul, as you requested, but I've read some of your poems, and I think you have enough depth of soul for us both.

These are all really intruiging and very interesting to read (Im kind of lump-summing a few reviews here).

Anyway, sorry I don't have alot of time to go real in depth here, but maybe I will later, keep reading and watching The Greatest Review Ever, your work may just end up in an episode!

The One, The Only,AVDA
in theory chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I think you missed an 'o' in line three of the stanza that starts with my breasts are bared. The images in this are so exotic, erotic..they're violent (I'm having a love affair with that word right now) and bright with passion and poison. Love reading work like this, starched with images. Awesome work!
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
this...was brilliant. the line about the spider tongue reminded me of cinnamon spider...i am very pleased to see you know who jack off jill is!
MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
You have talent, so keep it up! Beautifully written as well!

*SMILES & WINKS*

alwaysTRINITY Skyler!
rightclick5ave chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
hello, thanks for the review (: you're amazing! i love pretty words (very shallow i know) but you're not just about pretty words. "I'll suck out your soul with my spider's tongue. Just to make myself beautiful." it's so beautiful.
shannon chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
interesting writingi love how u went from shaving to skirts to sex and so onnice workdifferent from what im used to but i like it
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
This is...wow. Absolutely incredible imagery, and so, so true. Thanks for the review, I enjoyed writing that just as much as you enjoyed reading it. You have such a vivid imagination, and I am glad to read your work...I need to make room for this on my favs... Laters, KD
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Very disturbing. There's a certain amount of emptiness and need in this poem, and I think it was very elegantly done. Nice job.
Brinneh chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Brilliant effing imagery! I ADORE how you didn't actually name anything, but used metaphors throughout the whole thing...and still, I knew what the speaker was doing and what she was using to do it. "Moonshine caterpillar clay," very beautiful phrase. Can't tell you exactly why, but it strikes me as truly wonderful wonderful.