Reviews for Another Romp Through Fantasy
Evul Buddha chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Nice work here, quite confuzzled about some parts but thats probably because its the first peice of work of yours I have read. It flows well and gives good imagrey, keep up the good work

Beahumut
Hershey249 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I haven't read all of these...but you don't really have to. You somehow managed to make sense and not make sense at the same time...it works well. Not sure why, but it does.

I guess it might be because I wouldn't have even known this was a reference to multiple books if you hadn't sad so. It seemed more symbolic and philosophical than anything else...just an eloquent portrayal of all the illusions in life. "All will fly beneath the sun we falsely worshipped under"...that line just strikes me as really cool. So man ways to interpret...good stuff.
Femme de Dieu chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Got some of the references, but not all. Thanks for the footnote.

But even not understanding every little reference, it's a very enjoyable read, and yes very fantastical.

Juxtaposition- so fun to say that, isn't it?
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
This is anawsome piece! Flows well...
Two Of Spades chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Juxtaposition is one of my favorite words. your poem is a little confusing though.
Holly Rose E chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
i read this with the utmost glee, lol. I loved how almost chiding this came across, but also how childish ((yet at the same time adult)) it was. fabulous job.