Reviews for A Little Too Strong
Tink55 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
I swear that this is one of my favorite stories up here! Please update soon
Satellite-Princess chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
PLEASE UPDATE!

This story is really good you should finish it!
Ella chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
So, first I wanted to tell you that this story was very good...it'a a shame that you haven't finished it...I have to admit a have a soft spot for romance novels where the heroine is pregnant with the hero's baby (guess you can call it my "fetish" or something...). Anyway, you were really good and you know it's kinda never too late to pick up where you left off because these characters deserve their happily ever after.
Gold chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
I noticed that you haven't wrote anything thing beyond chapter 5. Is it possible that you will be going back to this story or not. I did think that it is a good story, does need work on grammar and punctuation; but otherwise good. It would be a shame for it to be ended in mid-story, but understandable when people have writer's block and can't go any further.

Gold
sky chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
HELLO PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY COME ON CHOP CHOP I'M REALLY LIKING THIS STORY AND WANT A HAPPY ENDING!
destinys20 chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
great story. Yous should update
Fatal Mars chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
This story was interesting. I read your profile page and saw you are from Texas. I'm from Dallas, but I had a completly different experience then you did growing up. I am a african american female and I have only recently started to check out the IR fanfiction out of pure curiosity and litte experience. I appreciate the truth in your story that I have seen in society. I await more from you.
igot4 chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
This is a good story, gets a lil confusing at times when you switch back and forth from the past to the present. Hope you continue with this story I really like it. PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE!
BlueAki chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
wow, I am definitely interested in this story! Cn't wait to see what happens next.
Philly Girl1 chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
I don't know how I missed this story, but I love what you've written so far! Will you finish this or have you moved on to something else? I would love to see how these two young people resolve their issues especially since there are children involved...
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
please update soon!
philipa1234 chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
really good. I wish u had continued it i dont think u will but i will favorite either way b/c it is so freakin awesome... One of the best stories i've read on this site that isn't finished
Random Awesome chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
i really love this story widh you would update
SapphireEyes16 chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
luv ur story so far, so keep updating!
Miz Priss chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
Good job, can't wait to see how their story progresses.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »