Reviews for Aras
Waking Adrienne chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
ah.. WHY ISNT THERE ANY MORE?

neways. amazing writing... keep writing? please?
Waking Adrienne chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I wonder if I'm the only one who noticed that Aras is Sara spelled backwards.

i bet. they are the same person. D
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
very well done
poemkitten7 chapter 5 . 7/3/2006
O_O Could this get any better? This chapter is the best chapter ever! It was so funny, thrilling, suspenseful, and dramatic. I absolutely loved it. The title of the chapter is so random, well not really. I want a strawberry kiwi smoothie! I think Strawberry's so cute. ' And to all you who think this is a true story (which would be quite random) I have never been raped. *cough* Sorry about that, I was eating a crouton..but anyways, the ending was cool. How did you come up with it you kooky writer, you! See you in class today. *sigh* Hopefully, we won't have to sit through another boring lecture. *gag* Keep writing! XOXO, Sara
poemkitten7 chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Hey sexy, how's it going? I read this a long time ago, and you know I did, because I read it out loud while I was on the phone with you. And I told you what I think about it already, but I thought I should still review you for all the times you reviewed me even though you commented on my poem a thousand times ahead of time. :) Now, on to the story...IT'S AWESOME. Seriously, this is the best chapter so far. It's getting so intense! And I'm so excited for the next one! I can't wait to know what happens. Hehe. Your reviewer Alteng keeps guessing all the mysteries and it's not cool because I seriously had no cool that Sara spells Aras backwards...and that's MY name. Hah. I'm a little slow. But I still love them for reviewing you. _ This story should be published and lamenated and put for the whole world to see! Okay, well I'm done wasting your time. See you tomorrow!
Alteng chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
Still, a very lovely story. you do write well indeed. Thi solves the mystery of what happened to Ryu's dad, but what will Sara think when he reads this bit wihtout her being ready to present it.

I do look forward to your next chapter indeed.
Alteng chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
The stories of the rain were intersting and very true in many cases. Another words, things are often blamed for bad events because they happen at the same time. The story of Ryu's mother went over well, and it is interesting about his father as well. Did he disapear because the death of the mother or did he just choose to leave the family. It dies pose a question.

Back to the story, you are doing masterfully, and you should be most proud of your own writing as well. I like the bit about the house was beautiful on the outside and that is all the people ever saw. It says the same for her as well.

I also like the last two lines.

Oh, and I take it that Sara and Aras are the same person. After all, Sara is a character that no one knows anything about.
Alteng chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
This is a very good story. You have blended fantasy and the real modern world together nicely. Kind of like Pokemon does, and that really isn't a bad thing.

Ryu really does need to be whacked! You will not read my story until I am ready for you to do so. Oh well, I am not a very nice person, mind you.

Kiwi sounds cute, too. I can rather see her in my mind's eye.
Alteng chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Other than Aras spelled backwards is Sara? Hey, it's a guess!

Okay, I bite. I am interested (and mostly because your grammar is descent!)

I like the story Sara is writing and I would smack Ryu a hard one for reading over my shoulder if I were her.
poemkitten7 chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
Hey Katie! Your story is awesome. But either you need to make your chapters longer, or you should seriously update more often. And you should also describe the characters some more. I think it'd be really cool if the reader's could be inside the characters' heads. It makes it a lot more interesting. Oh, and you need to start explaining things a little bit more, because dumbos like me might not be able to follow along very well. Oh yes, and cliffhangers are evil. But besides all the ranting this is the best story ever! And it seriously should have like five thousand reviews. :P Sara
poemkitten7 chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Hehe. Kiwi reminds me of me. I think I already pointed that out. And Ryu (I spelled his name right for once...I think) reminds me of you. How strange. Then who the heck is Sara? Ah. Okay okay, hurry up with the third chapter so I can find out what the terrible disaster is going to be. Remember, sweetie, I don't want to die until it's like the very end. _ -Sara
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Dude! You have a review! *gasp* Other than me... _ Anyways, you know I love the story, and I'm waiting for you to update. It's very interesting indeed, especially since I'm the main character. *dies from excitement* ... *comes back to life* Well, I would like to criticize at least something, hm, but it seems at if everything's perfect (how odd )...except for like one or two spelling errors, but totally not a big deal since I always have so many. Sorry I didn't review until today. I was way too tired to review last night, my love. -Sara
New Testament chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Alrighty, so far, good job! Now you said it would get longer and better, I certainly hope it will get longer! Better wise there are only a few grammar and spelling errors, nothing too big, I'm sure you've spotted them already.

I would have like to seem more decriptions, I mean, what do these two people look like, are they in her house?(I assume so, lol, you've given hints) Are they in this fantasy valley themselves and just writing legends that will eventually turn into real history in their world? Hurry up and do it, don't leave me hangin! Haha, but the dialogue is something to be admired, and so far, it feels like a very relaxed setting, with some intense happenings when it quotes from her stories... Did I spot the secret yet? Hehe, alrighty, hope to hear from ya soon!

-New Testament-(Paladin Van Exday)