Reviews for Freedom
bjw chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Oh, I'm happy for her! I'm so glad she was able to move on...Good work contrasting her hurt with her strength and perserverance. And the colours dded welcome detail to the poem...red, white and pink..innocence and beauty all mixed in.

"Sweet release"

It's an elegant piece. Great work, do keep writing!
Michael Dempsey chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Well, the first one had that wonderful, uplifting, hopeful ending... WHY DESTROY THAT WITH THE GIRL PLUMMETING TO HER DEATH IN THIS ONE? That's horrible! Very excellently written with some powerful imagery, I have to say, but still, HORRIBLE! lol. Mind you, I've never been very good with poetry. I'm still amazed I got an 'A' for literature at GCSE - they must have marked it incorrectly. ;)

Seriously, this is good. Write more soon!
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
ey cuz nice imagery! i'm updating my stories tom. oh and i will be updating them monthly so if i update tom. (April 22 Canada time) i will be updating again sumtime of may heh anyways hope you check my stories out your time monday that is oki then i'll be waitng for you to update on frozen heart heh can't wait!XD miss you na so much! i was the first to review in chapter 18 of frozen heart hehe yey! lol XD give me a review oki! _