Reviews for Madomemoiselle Deanne
YoungInside chapter 8 . 5/11/2007
Can you please please update?
WhiteMist144 chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
Poor Sebastien. Please Update!
LilyFinn chapter 8 . 8/11/2006
alyssa...u have made an awesome new philosophy:

“You can’t rush shoes, especially if I have to walk in them all day!”

LOL!

!

NO BRAD/DEANNE!NO BRAD/DEANNE!NO BRAD/DEANNE!NO BRAD/DEANNE!

DEANNE/SEBASTIEN ALL THE WAY!DEANNE/SEBASTIEN ALL THE WAY!DEANNE/SEBASTIEN ALL THE WAY!DEANNE/SEBASTIEN ALL THE WAY!DEANNE/SEBASTIEN ALL THE WAY!DEANNE/SEBASTIEN ALL THE WAY!DEANNE/SEBASTIEN ALL THE WAY!DEANNE/SEBASTIEN ALL THE WAY!DEANNE/SEBASTIEN ALL THE WAY!DEANNE/SEBASTIEN ALL THE WAY!DEANNE/SEBASTIEN ALL THE WAY!

IM EXCITED I JUST KNEW SEBASTIEN HAD 2 LIKE DEANNE! I KNEW IT FROM THE START! YAY! IM SO HAPPY

u no what u should do? kill brad (im like aurelie: i hate him) & then u should make some random american lady fall in luv w/ sebastien & once that lady starts paying attention 2 him, deanne will notice him & realize she luvs him & she hates brad's guts like the rest of us & she'll go w/ sebastien

I LUV SEBASTIEN! LUV LUV LUV HIM I
Holly chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
WOW, now this is a newer plot for me. My only question is, did Deanne, NOT hold a grudge? Because, I mean, Brad was I total jerk to her, and now all of the sudden shes really nice to him? I mean, yeah people change over a 10 year period time, but people never forget what happens to them, or the people who do it. So, the only real problem with this story, is I'm having trouble finding it 'believeable', because shes not even slightly mean,or reserved around him. Plus, how do we not know he's not just being nice to her because of how her looked changed? Well I mean you know,lol because its your story, but the audience doesn't. Well, I actually really like this plot, and the stroy is OK, but I'm still a little 'flustered' with that..lol If anything, Brad should have to work to gain her trust and they fall in love that way..sorry I'm rambling! OK well you are an excellent writer, and I hope my veiw helped some..:/
Saraestla chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Okay, so where do I begin ? It's a good story BUT the french is ho-rri-ble ! Where did you learn it ? First: Aimer means love, the verb and not the noun it's AMOUR argh! and argh the story... The story... You said that what Brad would say to her is i;poortanmt and then you forgot to write it ! Sorry but I had to write this
LilyFinn chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
wow, melissa...is a moron...i can see u actually paid attention on monday mornings in homeroom when we were talking about sticking up 4 urself against bullies. GO DEANNE! GO SEBASTIEN! I LUV U! (sebastien, not deane...cuz that would b...yeah...gross...) i agree w/ aurelie: brad sucks! i hate him! sebastien is better! heehee! update sooner or ill kill u!

ps. i see u can write stories but not email me? hm? what do u have 2 say about that?

pps. btw, have u even started demon's friendship yet?
rachael chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
poop. this story smells like poop. but in a good kind of way. i think...i guess...SPAZZY PENGUIN *twitch* *twitch*
WhiteMist144 chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
Whoever did that to Steve's bike should be hurt! I mean very badly too!. Aurelie has probably had enough bad luck with the farris wheel let alone Steve almost dieing!
LilyFinn chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
omg, steve got hurt bad...whoop-dee-freakin'-doo...! what was w/ that chappie? there was hardly any sebastien! curse u aerosmith, curse yo-breathes-ou!lol! i expect more sebastien in the next chapter, or else...oh, the things i could do 2 torture u...heehee...bwahahaha! *dangles the hottest pic of kyo over ur head 2 torture u!*
Mcbeff chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
I think this is pretty good so far. Keep up the good work!

*Cute little Kitty!*
WhiteMist144 chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
poor little Aimer
Mrdarcylover chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
I really liked it, update soon.
LilyFinn chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
don't blame me 4 ur hangnail issues! i never pick at a hangnail, despite the pain it puts me through! i see u refered 2 hitler and the jews...can it b u actually pay attention in english? lol!jk! brad sucks! SEBASTIEN IS HOT! I LUV HIM! LUV LUV LUV HIM! *steals sebastien* haha, now u cant have him! btw, i can still slap u no matter what! bwahaha! eating choclate while writing stories is fun! i do it all the time! its instant inspiration! and it keeps me up all night long! speaking of long...i wrote another long review! be happy! oh, and i dont feel guilty! so haha! u suck & i hate u like a sister!
LilyFinn chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
omg! alyssa! im reviewing ur story! omg! omg! haha! shall i give u flames? CHECK UR GRAMMAR U IDIOT! heehee! omg! I LUV SEBASTIEN! I WANT SEBASTIEN! I SHALL STEAL SEBASTIEN! sorry...got a little crazy there! good story (despite the many grammar mistakes u made) so u better update soon! i mean it! if u don't, ill slap u in homeroom/math/fine art/before study hall. ok? so update! wow...this is one long review...be happy i reviewed! remember, happy good, anger bad.
Mrdarcylover chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
I really liked this chapter. UPDATE SOON!